Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Airport Security

outerlimits

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports.

Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will instead detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone. There would be none of this crap about racial profiling, and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case closed!

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers, we now have a seat available on flight number..."

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers, we now have a seat available on flight number..."

It's not quite 6:00AM, but that image is going to keep me going all day. Awesome.

I love simple and effective solutions to complex problems. :devil: It sure would save time too!

Although now that I think about it, this could be a major problem if you passed gas at the wrong time. :surprise:

Edited by XD Niner

It would be like one of those sanitary restrooms in Europe, the kind that steam washes itself after a person is done, and won't let anyone else in till it's done. They are made of stainless, I think. The airlines would make out as well. They would have sold a ticket that won't be used...