Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Gun Build

ogiebb

ogiebb- I thought that Jim Hart closed down shop?

We/I/people on this forum have been trying to get

in touch with Jim for several months! So is this

a new grip, just done, or and older grip? :surprise:

"We The People" would like to know.

Thanks

The gun is just sick- look out-fireant!

So, if I wanted to build something similar, at least from a parts list standpoint, I put together this list... What would you change/add, or what might I have missed.

Are there better sources for the parts as well?

Thanks, don't mean to hijack the thread so if not appropriate, moderators please move.

Alan

Limited build parts list is here as a PDF document

I am at Rio today, we shoot the match , I am finished and hanging out at the stat shack and then I see August.......August without his new Limited gun!

What the Heck!!!!!!!

I am at Rio today, we shoot the match , I am finished and hanging out at the stat shack and then I see August.......August without his new Limited gun!

What the Heck!!!!!!!

he he he ..sorry Dude..shot my shotgun today had to figure out those stupid jams.... :lol:

I understand the dot is a little easier to find on those limited guns........... :roflol::ph34r::devil:

Great shooting with you man. If I knew we were going to be doing 50 yard windsprints I would have brought my oxygen tank!

What the Heck!!!!!!!

he he he ..sorry Dude..shot my shotgun today had to figure out those stupid jams.... laugh.gif

You taking it to Prescott?

I understand the dot is a little easier to find on those limited guns........... roflol.gifph34r.gifdevil.gif

Great shooting with you man. If I knew we were going to be doing 50 yard windsprints I would have brought my oxygen tank!

There was definitely some running today. I liked it. goof.gif

same here ...loved the match :cheers:

ill bring the Limited in Prescott if you want to take a look at it Jason...

Rick as always it was awesome shooting with you... :cheers:

we should all find a nice bar in prescott.. :cheers::cheers::cheers::devil::devil::devil:

Edited by ogiebb

So, if I wanted to build something similar, at least from a parts list standpoint, I put together this list... What would you change/add, or what might I have missed.

Thanks, don't mean to hijack the thread so if not appropriate, moderators please move.

Alan

everything that i wanted even to the last pin was used in this gun...i would not change a single part

i bought most of the parts from Brownells and our wonderful dealers here as they have the best prices

Alan

Adam, if you need assistance or want someone looking over your shoulder while you do your build let me know. You're welcome to bring the parts down to the shop and assemble everything here, of course free of charge. I also have some tools you'll need that you might not want to buy for a 1 time use sort of thing like a chamber reamer. I didn't see that on your list. Hood length gauge for fitting the bbl or bbl rods (not a must but nice to have) also come in handy just to name a few.

*Sorry for the hijack Bro*

Edited by kgunz11