Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member from south MS

Beladran

Welcome to the forums! Chances are 99.9% that any question you come up with has already been asked and answered. Learn to use the search function and become enlightened. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Beladran,

Welcome to the sport and welcome to the forum. Depending on where you live in the South MS area, there are 4 USPSA matches within driving range per month. I live in Ocean Springs, and there are 3 within 1 to 1:15 from me. 2nd and 4th Saturday is the Mobile Area Pistol Shooters (http://mpsa.us/). The Range is actually in the Epworth/Vinegar Bend area of Alabama. 2nd Sunday is South Mississippi Practical Shooters (http://www.smsps.com/SMPSA.htm) Just east of the Poplarville area. The “new road” between I-10 exit 46 and Saucier makes this a real easy drive, just 2 stop lights in the entire drive. 3rd Sunday’s are the Pearlington Match (aka “Tom’s Match”) named after the Match Director, Tom Duchmann, who is a great guy who also sells a whole bunch of action shooting supplies.

PM me if you need directions or anything else. I hope to see you at the match. I’m the guy with the two junior shooters (boys) who both shoot a Glock 34.

Hello and welcome,

I live in Biloxi and everything chbrow10 told you is correct, whether its Vinegar Bend or Stennis its great shooters, I have not been to Poplarville matches but I hear they are also great. I would also mention that Woolmarket has a range that has a informal pistol match the 2nd sat of every month. They are not USPSA but they try hard to provide some action shooting and its fun with a great bunch of folks.

***Be warned*** I came onto this forum by chance and made a post about new to MS shooting. One year later and $$$$$$$, I check the site out almost daily. These guys are like crack dealers! :roflol: but I have never been pointed in the wrong direction.

You can pm me as well for any info or if you wanna get together and shoot.

hmmmmmmmm......MY GOD , I think I have just became one of those crack dealers!

hmmmmmmmm......MY GOD , I think I have just became one of those crack dealers!

:cheers::roflol:

Beladran,

If you ever want to shoot with the MPSA group get in touch with me or chemepharmd. We usually have a group that meets in Mobile just off the I-65 and HWY90 exit and carpools to the range.