Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from South Indy

HICKMAN

What's up everybody, Hickman here from the south side of Indianapolis.

Been reading the forums for probably a year, figured I'd get around to posting sooner or later.

Started shooting in Production last season and will be splitting time in Prod and Limited with my Glock 35.

Working my way towards C class in both, been having a blast learning the sport with a few members here at various matches around Indiana.

Look forward to learning more as time goes on. Finally started loading my own with a Dillon SDB.

Personal stuff: former Army SGT, father of four who keep me busy with football/softball/baseball/camping/fishing/hunting etc, but Sundays are now my days to shoot :D

Good shooting,

JT

Edited by HICKMAN

Hey, I was in the Army with a guy named Jay Hickman a long time ago. I know you are not him but felt the urge to share that bit of info.

Welcome to the forums!

we probably were in some of the same time, I served from 86 to 96.

JT

Welcome to the forums!

There are a few of us from the Indianapolis area. I'm on the West side, but if I made it to a match I imagine any of the folks that know me would pass out from astonishment! I work weekends so...

Always a great match every Sunday!!!

Hey, if you're ever off on Friday, come shoot Friday Night Steel with us: details at www.indyrange.com

Welcome to the forums!

There are a few of us from the Indianapolis area. I'm on the West side, but if I made it to a match I imagine any of the folks that know me would pass out from astonishment! I work weekends so...

Always a great match every Sunday!!!

• 2 weeks later...