Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match at Cville

This is the 3rd match of the year and the weather is supposed to be wonderful. I don't have the stages done yet but when I do I'll post them. Hopefully I'll get to see some of you guys that have been cooped up all winter. Like it was really that cold :wacko:

Oh it was bitter cold last Month ....... besides it being my berthday !!!! :rolleyes:

First of all it wasn't that cold. And secondly birthday is spelled with an (i) not an (e). :blink: But happy birthday anyway.

Oh it was bitter cold last Month ....... besides it being my berthday !!!! :rolleyes:

First of all it wasn't that cold. And secondly birthday is spelled with an (i) not an (e). :blink: But happy birthday anyway.

That was meant for the Scaroh Pharoh but he didn't get it. :rolleyes:

And so does that mean that you will be coming out John?

I would like to but I'm busy. Don't even know if I'll shoot this yr. If I do it will be probably later in the yr. Haven't shot a pistol since last fall except for 3 rounds of 357mag for deer season. No dryfire or even practice. Hopefully I can make it down.

Flyin

Was sitting here thinking I needed to spend Easter weekend at home. Then I realized Chris is making me shoot Area 6 in a few weeks and thought I might want to practice. :rolleyes:

There is no better place to stretch the legs than Circleville. :cheers:

Anyone in Cincy area want a ride?

If you wanna swing by Warren on your way from Cinci to C'Ville I'll ride along! :P

OK, Just wait outside, I promise I'll be there. :goof:

This is the 3rd match of the year and the weather is supposed to be wonderful. I don't have the stages done yet but when I do I'll post them. Hopefully I'll get to see some of you guys that have been cooped up all winter. Like it was really that cold :wacko:

Would I be able to shoot my STI 38 Super? Can I use high cap mags? Will food be provided?

Ok guys here are the stages for the match. It will be 120 rounds if you shoot it clean. I'm getting the shakey bridge involved early this year. The weather will be great so there shouldn't be any excuses. I'm doing something a little different with the cost to shoot the match. I'm trying to get more new shooters so if you are a new shooter you will shoot for $5 as always. But if you are the one who brings the new shooter, you get $5 off your match price. (Unless your a lady or Jr. because you already shoot for $5.) Set up is at 8:00am, Registration at 9:45 and start shooting around 10:15 or whenever we get the set up done. Extra set up help is always appreciated and needed. So if you can show up early, find me and I'll direct you how you can help. See y'all there. Jason

Nine.doc

R U N Amuck.DOC

Spring Thing.DOC

06-03.pdf

More Cow Bell.DOC

If you wanna swing by Warren on your way from Cinci to C'Ville I'll ride along! :P

OK, Just wait outside, I promise I'll be there. :goof:

Great! I'll be waiting on the porch. The stages look good. See you then! :cheers::roflol:

Can someone put the stages into a PDF. and send them to John Booths? My PC just died in the middle of going through my emails

Sorry Jason, I don't have the program to do that...however what I DO have is a fast food flow chart:

fastfoodchart.jpg