Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from sunny Florida

3gunfun

I'm a new shooter(6 mos.) and a New Hampshire transplant, I guess that makes me a Damn Yankee!!! Anyhow, I took a concealed weapons class to get my permit and it just so happened that the instructor(Jim Tice, jr.) was the President the local St. Augustine Practical Shooting Association. He suggested I check it out so I guess it's all his fault??? To date I have purchased several handguns, 4 AR's, Reloading bench,press, casefeeder etc., etc.. Currently shooting production with my Glock 17 and will try SS with my Kimber Pro Carry. I am also itchin' to get a Limited Blaster. I have a ton of questions and will try to post to the proper place. I must say all the shooters I have met just seem to be the friendly and helpful type.

Thanks for listening,

Dave Lagasse

A-66888

Edited by 3gunfun

Welcome to USPSA and welcome to the Enos forum. You will find us helpful, but before you start in with questions you need to practice your search-fu. Most common questions have been answered in great detail and often more than once.

Kick off your shoes, grab you favorite beverage and sit down and read. This forum, and 100k rounds, took me from U to M in a 1.5 years. Hardly a record, but for 40 something, and not in the best physical shape, notable.

This forum has all the tools to make you the best shooter you can be. You will find hundreds of hours of reading here which will set you on your way. You will also find many shooters willing to help you over the bumps along the way. Use them, and the forum wisely.

Best,

JT

Edited by JThompson

Dave,

Welcome to the Forum. I'm glad you're shooting our SAPSA matches. I noticed you finished 5 of 19 competitors in Production as an unclassified shooter. I also saw that you ended up 2 of 16 at the Action Pistol match at the Ancient City Range. You did good!! :bow:

I'm glad Jim Tice talked you into joining us and that you're enjoying the competition and camaraderie. I hope you can join us at the SEPSA match in Fernandina Beach next month. Maybe we can squad together.

• 2 weeks later...