Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Us Practical Shotgun Championship

Dang, now we almost have us an international challenge match, I would almost be happy just sitting back and playing referee, but, it's more fun to shoot, If you fellows want to come over the pond and play you are more than welcome, and we will do all we can to make you feel welcome, and Kurt if you are going over there give me the details and maybe I canfigure a way to make it, if the match here is all on track by then. Still debating the rules issue, there are a couple IPSC that I can't quite abide by so I think the level 3 idea will not happen this year. Stages should be posted by the end of the week and hotel info by mid next week seshooting.com, one of you computer guys tell me how to make a link to it and we will get it in here. The most complicated thing I can run is a Benelli. B)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have heard that there is a shotgun trainng class coming up near Huntsville that's guaranteed to make you shoot better than Be... Hi..!

Can anyone give info as to location and date?

Thats right Sneeze. Just send me the first $200.00 and I will send you the Magic Beans part of the training package. :P:D

Welcome to the Forums.

Having shot with Mike45's "non" SAS buddies, I think they might have something for you! Bazza is the English champion, and finished in the top 10 in Italy, as did Mike45, They might just bring JamesH and he is also wicked fast. These guys shoot shotgun only (because of the laws) and are realy quite GOOD!!! But then you will get the pleasure in June!! :D:D KurtM

P.S. I think it would be a rare SAS fellow that could keep up shooting wize with the above mentioned "blokes"

Kurt

thanks for the vote of support !! Well I hope we will do not ourselves an injustice but 5 & 6th we can live with after you, Jeff, Benny and AH6IP :D

I checked out the pics on the site from last year and they look great. You are right that the SAS dont know IPSC shotgun (understandably) from their asses but as they would say (and steve) .... shotguns are great for doors and dogs... and then real guns take over. :rolleyes:

speak soon, need advice re the M1, before I bugger it up !

mike

Kurtm:

The format is PowerPoint (I think), a newer windows program. I had the same problem until I found a buddy with a computer operating system that wasn't in the stone age like mine. Now all I have to do is track him down to get the stages.

Power Point is a Mircrosoft (Office) product.

I am pretty sure you can download a FREE Power Point viewer that will let you read/see any files that were made in Power Point. (Of course, you won't be able to make any changes to the files...just "view" them).

This link might take you to the download for the "viewer" for PowerPoint:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=EN

Is the briefcase going to be holding the spare ammo and you have to load from it after guessing the 5 digit combination ??? :rolleyes:

Seriously, how many of the targets will be clays and steel as I notice one stage is marked as steel and the others not ?

The whole thing looks great though and I am really looking forward to it !

Mike

The Match hotel for the United States Practical Shotgun Championship is now posted on the match web site www.seshooting.com or you can go directly to it at the following:

Match Hotel: La Quinta Inn Huntsville Research Park La Quinta Inn Web Site (Enter Huntsville, AL on the Web Site)

Ph: 256 830 2070. $52 per night. Mention United States Practical Shotgun Championship