Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships

Yes there is a tenth stage, I think it is pistol. (I have not seen it)

Nothing lager than #6 shot in shotgun.

There will be early registration on Thursday night 5:00 to 700 PM (or a bit later if need be) There will also be a zero range, but nothing special.

Map to the range

Sorry about the stages not being posted ahead of time this year, but I have not had much of a chance to do anything but my 'real' job.

Steve

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be a pain, but It I follow may GPS and it leads me to a broken road, I am going to be in a world of hurt. Unfortunately, trying to follow the website directions on google maps didn't work so well, so I have no idea what raod I am supposed to be avoiding...

Sorry to be a pain, but It I follow may GPS and it leads me to a broken road, I am going to be in a world of hurt. Unfortunately, trying to follow the website directions on google maps didn't work so well, so I have no idea what raod I am supposed to be avoiding...

You could drive on to Boonville and take the directions from there. No road construction

that way. It's a bit out of the way though.

Craig

Damn tornadoes kept me from heading to the range after work to shoot my rifle. I guess I'll have to hold my tougue just right and trust that Corpus zero. Who's staying in Columbia? More importantly where is everyone going for a cold one tomorrow night?

Edited by jtischauser

Looks like the best way from the east is to take 240 from I-70 up to almost fayette and then follow the instructions from there.

M

That is the route I have planned. See ya there Mr. Pinto!!!

Patrick

Looking forward to seeing you all up there. Will the Mrs be joining us Mr. Kelley? My wife will be up there for a bit and would love some non-testosterone conversation. :)

Jesse, I am staying at my in-laws in Columbia on the Country Club of MO. We can meet up when you get into town.

M

Edited by mike_pinto

Damn tornadoes kept me from heading to the range after work to shoot my rifle. I guess I'll have to hold my tougue just right and trust that Corpus zero. Who's staying in Columbia? More importantly where is everyone going for a cold one tomorrow night?

Several of us have made a habit of going to Shakespeares Pizza in Columbia on Friday nights...

So, it sounds like Going via Boonville/Fayette is the hot ticket...

Edited by barrysuperhawk

I hope this is the last update to the Squad list I will get from Ken.

Here it is: Here

I will be heading to the range later today and out of range of the Internet, so I guess this had better be it...

Due to the amount of rain we have received, parking will be restricted to the gravel and to the county road, parking the grass (mud) will not be permitted.

Steve

Edited by ShakyDog

My father is coming to watch the 3-gun match. Since he's not a competitor he probably needs to buy a ticket to the fight. Can he purchase one at the door or from someone else on Fri?

My father is coming to watch the 3-gun match. Since he's not a competitor he probably needs to buy a ticket to the fight. Can he purchase one at the door or from someone else on Fri?

I would hope they would be selling tickets at the event, otherwise they will miss out on a lot of revenue.

Steve

I hope this is the last update to the Squad list I will get from Ken.

Here it is: Here

I will be heading to the range later today and out of range of the Internet, so I guess this had better be it...

Due to the amount of rain we have received, parking will be restricted to the gravel and to the county road, parking the grass (mud) will not be permitted.

Steve

Is that bottom road even passable?

Sounds like your dad may have to put some gloves on if he wants to attend?

How big of an 'ol boy is he?

Lol!

He's 6'3" about 250 lbs, too bad I didn't get any of that size lol!