Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"mad" Glock/caspian (g24)

Flexmoney

RH,

The Ice mag well is easy to put on with a little cutting and a little acra glass

look at one and give it a try you will find that its a lot easier than you would think.

If you cant get it send it to me at bull's eye range in larenceville Ga and I will

get it on for ya .for more detail send me a P.M. and I will get back to ya.

I have been using the Ice for about a year and realy like the way it positons the hand on the gun. on mine the hand is wedged into the gun and helps a lot with recoil.The ice will take lightnin strike and taylor base pads readily and arrodondo with some fitting.(+5's or longer)

Did any one notice the bo-mars and dovetailed front sight work? my camera is old and dosent show great detail.Thanks for checking out my work

Johnnie

Got to shoot that thing today. First time I've had an opportunity to shoot a 24. I admit to some preconcieved expectations before I actually shot it. That being it would probably shoot softer due to the longer and bit heavier slide, but would be slower indexing from target to target for the same reasons. Expectations were correct in the first instance, but not in the latter. Gun was nicely balanced and shot very well. So many toys.....so little time :(

• 1 year later...