Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbie Southwest MN

Bran.bail013

Name Is Brandon Bailey, been shooting USPSA for a year so im still just a rookie, just looking for some gear such as a Pact Timer or any reliable Timer to use for dry fire drills and live fire, any help would be great. I love to shoot and think its something everyone has gotta try at least once my dad introduced me to it and i was instantly hooked i love every aspect of it the tuning the emotions the mental and physical techniques just floor me and im excited to now share some of my insight what little it may be with everyone on here feel free to shoot me a note anytime im sure i will have lots of questions! thanks for taking time to read this hope everyone has a great weekend!

Yeah Brando..YOU better make it back here for a few matches..I want to kick your butt a few more times..LOL I hop eyour able to find some where to shoot over there. You did well last year and to see you stop at this point would be bad.

later...

Thanks Rob, and Phil lol i miss shooting there as well...but i have done some homework and have found a couple clubs out here to shoot at now just gotta get tuned back in for it!!! and thanks for the welcomming and the only reason they are my fan club is cuz they can whoop my butt still lol..jk..anyways hope this finds you well Rob take care and yes i will most definetly be back to shoot at pips at some point throughout the summer!!!!

Thanks Rob, and Phil lol i miss shooting there as well...but i have done some homework and have found a couple clubs out here to shoot at now just gotta get tuned back in for it!!! and thanks for the welcomming and the only reason they are my fan club is cuz they can whoop my butt still lol..jk..anyways hope this finds you well Rob take care and yes i will most definetly be back to shoot at pips at some point throughout the summer!!!!

Bring it on Brandon.

PIPS is waiting to for you to show your face. Never mind your dad, we can all beat him with a small stick. :sight:

Show up and bring it. As you have run away We wonder are you scared? I am just wondereing, did the Texas star scare you away? It was funny, I don't care who you are. JK

Hope to shoot with you soon.

Jon

oh its on, If i were you jon i would be afraid well only if there is no star lol, that stupid thing its fun to shoot its even more fun to watch others shoot AT it like me lol, i would tear loose into it again!!!! and when i do show up to shoot its gonna be a total surprise so you guys cant be vicious and set up a stage that just so happens to feature a texas star on the night im there lol. Im pretty excited for this year i found some culbs here that are about 2hrs away which kinda sucks but the have weekend matches first and last sunday of each month they start at 10am five stages typically so it will definetly be worth the drive.

Hey Brandon!

SCAPSA holds weekend matches too. There is a match on Saturday March 6th. 10am

They are around 2.5 hours from Marshall, in Clearwater. Easy drive.

Check them out at:

www.SCAPSA.org

They run some of the best matches in the state. Always have 5-6 stages, and around 60+ shooters for a weekend match.

They always have lunch for you, too. .

Come on out!

Nancy