Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Membership Renewal

Thanks for bringing this up Kevin. I hadn't thought about a Life membership. After looking at the rates my current 3 yr expires next year. I'll get a 1 yr membership after that and a "Senior" Life membership ($350) when that expires.

:surprise:

The way I read the USPSA website is that the $350 'Senior' life is for SCSA membership. USPSA life is $500 or dual USPSA/SCSA life $750. 'Senior' dual life is $600.

I figure I'll try for 2 5 year membership, my retirement plan was set to run out of money at age 80 but that has slipped badly.

That's how it reads, but I called Sedro for clarification and a regular life for seniors is $350.

The way I read the USPSA website is that the $350 'Senior' life is for SCSA membership.

That's how I read it, and I can't see that they state what age constitutes Senior.

3. Individual Categories:

Categories approved for individual recognition are as follows:

a. Lady

b. Junior Competitors under the age of 18 on the first day of the match.

c. Senior Competitors over the age of 55 on the first day of the match

d. Super Senior Competitors over the age of 65 on the first day of the match.. Acompetitor over the age of 65 on the first day of the match may enter Senior Category only if Super Senior is unavailable.

e. Military Military personnel on current active duty orders.

f. Law Full-time law enforcement officers with arrest powers.

The way I read the USPSA website is that the $350 'Senior' life is for SCSA membership.

That's how I read it, and I can't see that they state what age constitutes Senior.

a. Lady

d. Super Senior Competitors over the age of 65 on the first day of the match.. Acompetitor over the age of 65 on the first day of the match may enter Senior Category only if Super Senior is unavailable.

Hmmm. I found 60 listed as senior on SCSA sight and nothing listed on USPSA. I'm 50 so I think I'll just do it. Like I said before too, I want to pay it and forget it.

a. Lady

And the reason for this post was?

When I started USPSA I said to myself - Why a life membership? You'll never be part of it for the rest of your life! - That was back in 1996. If I would've done it back then, I'd be saving $ome now.

I just wish they'd offer an Easy Pay Life Membership Payment Plan, like the NRA.

hear ya, They should have a life membership drive at a reduced rate for guys that have been members for a longggga time. ty 38091 is a long time. :rolleyes:

a. Lady

And the reason for this post was?

Graham Smith said... "and I can't see that they state what age constitutes Senior."

So the post shows what age constitutes senior.