Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The story of my stolen gun

Aristotle

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aristotle and Carmoney, I'd like to write this story up for Dillon's Blue Press if it's okay with you both.

OK, but I want that chick on the front cover to come interview me in person.

I don't think that's too much to ask.

Sorry she wasn't available, but I did make it by in a thong and as soon as Mike gets out of the hospital I think he will appreciate the pics taken.

Ari, great story, thank you for sharing it with us.. :cheers:

Carmoney, that is awsome! You steped up and helped out a man you did not even know, that just shows your big heart to help out our fellow man. Greatness and happyness will come back to you for what you have done to help out. Here is to you also... :cheers:

Duane, this is also for you to put it in Oct. BluePress. I cant wait to see it this is also for you :cheers:

Now all we need is a movie! I wonna do my part and play as the yung Ari, in collage getting wasted.. Jk, awsome story Ari, hope it continues to bring your family happy memories of your DAd...

Edited by MARKAVELI

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow! This was a topic that so many of us can relate to after having lost our father. My father had quite a few guns and I was able to get some that have special memories of great times we spent together. Any guns he could afford are not collectors they were just to shoot or put food on the table. But having those guns to look at and touch is a very powerful connection. I am glad that it turned out well! From being a serial lurker on this forum I knew that both of you were great guys, this just shows to what extent.