Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My girl brought me lunch today at work.

3quartertime

My girl worked half day today and on the way home stopped and brought me lunch. We drove around to the South Jetty (could have walked from my job, but it was windy today) and looked at the gulf as we ate and talked. It was a beautiful day!

JulieandIattheinlet21nov12.jpg

Had to get a pic of her with the gulf back drop.

JulieattheInlet21nov12.jpg

Snuck a butt shot when she was getting back in my truck! hehehe (she knows I'm nutz about her, so she doesn't mind, lol)

JuliesbuttattheInlet21nov12.jpg

One of my ex's used to bring homebaked pies to work for me and my crew. They were freaking awesome. After we got married, I had to ask her why I didn't get pies anymore. She said her bakery went out of business.

It went downhill from there.....

One of my ex's used to bring homebaked pies to work for me and my crew. They were freaking awesome. After we got married, I had to ask her why I didn't get pies anymore. She said her bakery went out of business.

She wouldn't give you anymore "pie"? Her "bakery" went out of business? Now that's funny. :roflol:

She wouldn't give you anymore "pie"? Her "bakery" went out of business? Now that's funny. :roflol:

The pies were apple, not hair.