Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Switching to HS6.

lightfighter363

5 hours ago, 3gunDQ said:

You didn't even say what you are shooting? I assume 40 since you forgot to mention it.... LMFAO. 

NO, NO, NO....do not assume 40 as everything I have read in this thread has loading info for 9Major

Edited by race1911

8 hours ago, race1911 said:

NO, NO, NO....do not assume 40 as everything I have read in this thread has loading info for 9Major

Assuming 40 is essential calling him a dumbass because of asking for load data and not stating what caliber, also putting it in the wrong forum... because 40 open is dumb, duh.

#9problems

15 minutes ago, 3gunDQ said:

Assuming 40 is essential calling him a dumbass because of asking for load data and not stating what caliber, also putting it in the wrong forum... because 40 open is dumb, duh.

#9problems

That made no sense to me whatsoever.  Could you clarify?

I asked a straight question; you responded with an insult.

2 hours ago, 3gunDQ said:

There is no hope for you getting it. 

We can all figure out that the OP is asking about 9 major, so it doesn't make sense that .40 is being referenced.  

13 minutes ago, 3gunDQ said:

I explained it right up above.... that is why there is no hope for you getting it. I unintentionally took this thread off the rails. 

Good luck with HS-6. 

You really think that's a good idea (thread drifting), with the attitude you have shown in this thread?

I'm not in the know so unsure what thread drifting is... I made one simple joke, attempted to explain it and apologized for derailing this thread. Kill me if need be? I don't know what you are looking for out of me dude.