Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You don't have to wear Salomon's, you know.

MemphisMechanic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

@Sarge 4 to 5 ounces?!

That works out to 12 seconds behind an equivalent competitor at Nationals who's wearing Salomon's!

(My calculator is sponsored by Salomon.)

;) 

Ha! I don't count seconds in my shooting anymore!! :lol:

I have sc3s with the waterproofing but only wear them as needed for wet grass or mud. 

I really liked my Nike air pegasus trail but bought them 2 years ago and I haven't seen decent trail shoes from Nike lately. 

Nike-Air-Pegasus+-29-Trail.jpg

i currently wear most my adidas kanadia TR7s. As good or better traction as the sc3s on a wide range of surfaces and far more comfortable for all day wear. Cheaoer too and better for wide feet. They are really nice. 

s-l225.jpg

$_35.JPG

Edited by BeerBaron

Always wrote my Keen shoes, use Keend as a work boot also big toe box and dang comfy.  But thus year die Christmas my wife fit me a pair of sc4, so I will wear them. Get what's comfy and shoot on.

2 minutes ago, Acsr said:

Always wrote my Keen shoes, use Keend as a work boot also big toe box and dang comfy.  But thus year die Christmas my wife fit me a pair of sc4, so I will wear them. Get what's comfy and shoot on.

Drinking already are we? :)

I wear Nike Alpha Shark football cleats because I'm cheap and didn't shop around for proper trail running shoes.  That said, the cleats do fine, even on the runs through cowboy town since they're glorified soft rubber.  

On 1/15/2017 at 11:12 AM, Sarge said:

Drinking already are we? :)

This auto correct always gets the best of me, I will have to really proof read before posting

Edited by Acsr