Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What should I get now Cz ts or a shadow or a limited witness

Gridlock

The tanfo is finished nicer than the CZ.  If you are intending to shoot USPSA Limited or IPSC Standard you want the TS with extended base pads for 20+ mag capacity.  I went with the TS and have zero regrets.

2 hours ago, zzt said:

The tanfo is finished nicer than the CZ.  If you are intending to shoot USPSA Limited or IPSC Standard you want the TS with extended base pads for 20+ mag capacity.  I went with the TS and have zero regrets.

You have any pictures of your ts and have you changed out the front sight to a fiber optic and if so did you do it yourself or some one else 

7 hours ago, motosapiens said:

tanfo is a better- looking gun. Tac sport actually runs perfectly out of the box tho, with a great trigger. I personally don't care for FO sights, but the cz's are easy to change yourself if you get the pre-drilled sights from dawson.

Sweet thanks so not to hard to install I did my s&w and it was a pain to get in 

4 hours ago, SlvrDragon50 said:

CTS is really sweet. I shot a member's CTS last week and it was absolutely amazing. Worked over by CZC. I shot it in 0.40, and it felt the same as my 85C in 9mm.

Thanks to many options lol need to fine some one in my area to test fire them out .

Gridloack, I did change out the front sight for a Dawson Fiber Optic sight.  It came predrilled for the bushing retaining pin.  It took less than a minute to remove the old one and replace it.  I also did a grip reduction myself.

7 hours ago, zzt said:

Gridloack, I did change out the front sight for a Dawson Fiber Optic sight.  It came predrilled for the bushing retaining pin.  It took less than a minute to remove the old one and replace it.  I also did a grip reduction myself.

Sweet I like simple takes stress out in life lol . 

2 hours ago, Gridlock said:

That's sexie what caliber is it 

40  / 20 rounds with the Henning bases. I have never shot a 2011 so I have no benchmark to compare. But "my Italian Girl friend" is a shooter. I can tell you, gun, mags , belt and rig hardware can be had under 2k. Shot 2 match's with a glock 34 and switched to this. Real happy with the gun.

On 9/21/2016 at 7:14 PM, Gridlock said:

We shoot steel and paper from 5 to 50 yards  32 round stages once a year 101 round stage . I like 40 and 9mm

my last pistol was a para coustom 40 s&w double stack 

Are these matches that you are shooting or just fun with friends? If it was me id get a .40. If you are buying just 1 gun it's more versatile. Can shoot major or minor with it. My light .40 loads are softer than some of my 9mm loads. Between the ts and tangfo is personal preference. They are both great guns. Cz comes a little more ready to rock out of the box where the tangfo needs a bit more tuning. Shadows are great too but would only stear you in that direction if you were looking to shoot production division. 

5 hours ago, Bullets said:

Are these matches that you are shooting or just fun with friends? If it was me id get a .40. If you are buying just 1 gun it's more versatile. Can shoot major or minor with it. My light .40 loads are softer than some of my 9mm loads. Between the ts and tangfo is personal preference. They are both great guns. Cz comes a little more ready to rock out of the box where the tangfo needs a bit more tuning. Shadows are great too but would only stear you in that direction if you were looking to shoot production division. 

It is a club about 40 guys that come to shoot but there are about 10 of them that travel and shoot .iam working my way there to do the same 

the only good reason to shoot 40 is if the rules favor it (like they do in uspsa with major power factor scoring). I may have missed it earlier in the thread, but it's not really clear to me whether you are talking about USPSA or outlaw matches, or what.

Edited by motosapiens