Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag pouches for my CZ 75...

lugnut

This isn't CZ specific but I switched from CR traditional bullet-forward CR Speed to "bullets out" Ghost pouches two months ago.

Once the obvious learning curve was over, I wished I had gone directly these in the beginning. Smoothest draw, priced well, and bullets out really helps keep mags spaced apart yet taking up minimal space when you run six of them in production.

I'm on a budget and this sport is a money suck with no end in sight... Already got a CR speed with four pouches (Bullets forward) and lots of rounds down range with that style. Just tried regular Velcro brand, factory mag now tight. Will try at the range and update

Edited by Patriot man

• 4 weeks later...

I started out with CR Speed pouches then switched to the Ghost pouches with bullets out because the seemed to be the hotness with everyone else. After 3 months switched to bullets forward with the Ghost pouches because I just couldn't get used to the bullets out.

Ready tactical copied kytex. The design sucks for durability. I tried to CCW them then used them at an idpa match. I kept pulling a mag and the one next to it would pull out and drop on the ground.

I figured I would add a piece of electrical tape inside to tighten the fit because I loved how compact they were. One day I came home took it off and belt clip part was partially cracked and peeled back. I must have hooked the bottom on something and it pulled up. I don't use them any more and for sure not CCW