Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Mississippi...

Klaus73

Hello all. Been looking around trying to find well known sites to learn more about handguns, ammo, reloading, and anything else and luckily came across this board. Im also a member at Sigforum and Glocktalk. I hope to be reloading soon. I own a Sig P226 .40, XDM .40, and a S&W .357 revolver. Im looking for a reloading press. Preferably a 550B but wont shy away from a 650.

glade to be apart of the community!

Klaus,

Welcome to the Benosphere. :cheers: You won't find a site with more info on the subjects you mentioned anywhere. Lots of knowledgeable folks to pose your questions to. All of them willing to share their info.

I'll be the first to tell you that you can't do any better than Dillon equipment. I am biased toward the 650. Might be cause I have two of them and they do everything I want of them. Nothing wrong with the 550. I had a pair of them which were sold to finance the second 650. Our host (Brian) sells Dillon equipment and is always ready to help you decide on your needs.

Again welcome,

Pat

+1 on Byram. Look up Magnolia Practical Shooters on USPSA, their usual match is the first Sunday of the month; they're a great group of guys with some really good shooters and they are always ready to help somebody new to USPSA competition out. Not to mention the Ms. Classic is coming up soon and is a great match. Good Luck and I hope to see you there as soon as I start back.