Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA pistol match**POSTPONED!*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone brings something warm such as chili, soup, coffee maker...etc I will let you shoot for a special price of $5. Make sure if you do decide to bring something you post it on here so we don't have 4 or 5 guys bringing coffee.

What about some hot dogs?

1261603292367.jpg

I just got home (i live 6 miles from the range). In Columbus there was 3 inches of snow and down here we have none.....but it is snowing now so who knows how much we will get. Hell who cares I'm gonna have the match anyway. I haven't heard from flyn40 to see if he will be there and if he was going to bring some chili. If anyone brings something warm such as chili, soup, coffee maker...etc I will let you shoot for a special price of $5. Make sure if you do decide to bring something you post it on here so we don't have 4 or 5 guys bringing coffee. Thanks. Hope to see you all there. Jason

I won't be making it down. We already have 6in of snow here. I'll be busy with the girls tomorrow, probably sled riding or just outside. Just got in from about 2hrs outside with them. This yr will probably be about the same as last yr for me, I think I made it to 3 locals and 3 majors. I won't be shooting much, maybe sometime this summer I'll make it down.

Have fun

Flyin

The match was not postponed. I drove down to Circleville and was going to be late so I called Conrad and met up with him and Flexmoney and some others at a local resturant. Then we made the decision to do it and have a Classifier match. YES!!!!!! We ended up shooting 5 classifier stages and another field course. The weather was not bad at all,being down in the valley we really did not feel the wind at all. So this ended up being a great day because now I am classified in Single stack. :)

Next time you get stuck because of weather Pharaoh Bender you can call me and I'll pick you up,I'll Pm you my cell #. :cheers:

Thanks again Conrad,Flexmoney and Chad for deciding to shoot after all. :bow:

Edited by KING 45ACP

[quote name='KING 45ACP' We ended up shooting 5 classifier stages and another field course. So this ended up being a great day because now I am classified in Single stack. :)

And me in open!! Watch out flyn 40 :roflol:

any chance the next match will be a classifer?

I think we shot a classifier match because of the circumstances of that day,so I don't think next month will be another classifier match. I'm sure other local clubs will be having some though. :cheers:

any chance the next match will be a classifer?

I think we shot a classifier match because of the circumstances of that day,so I don't think next month will be another classifier match. I'm sure other local clubs will be having some though. :cheers:

Yes you are correct. The next match will be the one I was going to run this month. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Jason