Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is this how the forum is supposed to look?

Hammar

I cleared my cahe and my cookies, but this is how the forum is comming up.

ed83806b.jpg

is this the way it is supposed to look? Based on other comments, I dont think so, but I can't get it to come up any other way.

Mine looks this way too. Looks................................different. Anyway to fix it to the original way.

P.S. Where is the "view new posts" on this new looking website?

Edited by jkatz44

Mine looks this way too. Looks................................different. Anyway to fix it to the original way.

No. Major version upgrade of the board software, necessary for security updates.....

Brian's been working diligently, and will continue to, but he's focusing on functionality over appearance at the moment....

I'm certain that we'll take look at appearance eventually, but the forum isn't likely to return to its previous look....

post-10719-12639960176_thumb.jpg

I can probably deal with the different look on the phone application, but I can not find the "view new content" button on there.

Anybody see it?

Butch

On the top right....

I circled it in brown

Edited by JThompson

They need to do this:

Go to AdminCP -> Look & Feel tab -> IP.Board Lo-Fi -> Press this 8xq6c5.png then choose Manage User Agent Mapping -> Scroll till you see iPhone and uncheck the checkbox then press Save.

Thanks. Just did that for iPhone, iPhone Touch, and Blackberry (while I was at it). (And those were the only 3 "user agents" that were turned on by default.

be

They need to do this:

Go to AdminCP -> Look & Feel tab -> IP.Board Lo-Fi -> Press this 8xq6c5.png then choose Manage User Agent Mapping -> Scroll till you see iPhone and uncheck the checkbox then press Save.

Thanks. Just did that for iPhone, iPhone Touch, and Blackberry (while I was at it). (And those were the only 3 "user agents" that were turned on by default.

be

looks great on the iphone now!

They need to do this:

be

Ya looks good now on my iphone too Brian.

Thanks

Jim