Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky Wildcat Multi Gun

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike Gibson of Mike Gibson Manufacturing donated a double swinger to the Club for the side match along with goodies for the prize table. Somebody needs to show us how to make that thing spin.......

Stages look great folks! Figures its not a shotgun reloadfest like past years since I wont be there....Next year its almost a certain thing then huh? <_< She asked me this weekend why I wasn't shooting, as if she doesn't already know after taking care of me the past 10 weeks....

Steve

Mike Gibson of Mike Gibson Manufacturing donated a double swinger to the Club for the side match along with goodies for the prize table. Somebody needs to show us how to make that thing spin.......

can we use buck shot?

can we use buck shot?

In the words of the great Mike Foley. "Don't make me spend $400 to win $100." I have already bought the ammo to feed my addiction.

In the words of the great Mike Foley. "Don't make me spend $400 to win $100." I have already bought the ammo to feed my addiction.

If we get enough people to shoot the side match I may be able to get Gary to up the purse :rolleyes:

I'm really looking forward to this match. Sent in my app via email yesterday after I talked to Gary. Should I look for an email confirmation?

I'am pretty sure he will email you back and confirm, look forward to see you at the match :cheers:

All the stages look great again this year, Just want to give a big thanks to all the people that have been working on this match for a while, this is including G. Welborn, D. Lancaster, D. Moredock, Jerimiah ( Dont know last name ) L. Hamblen, and all others that I don't know about.\

All you too. Jeff Gordon I have heard form D. Lancaster that you have done great this year on price table.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR LETTING US THAT CANT BE THERE HAVE GREAT MATCHES TO SHOOT.