Kentucky Wildcat Multi Gun

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone,

Just want to give a little update on the match, I know it is over 3 months away but, Gary is hard at work on the scoreing system and I have been at work on the prize table, I have prizes comming in daily and it is looking good so far. And just another reminder that this match is gaining momentum everyday and has the potential to be Gary's best match yet ! ( no pressure Gary ) So mark our match on your calendar. And don't for get about our range food, the ones who have been to our match before know, if your curiosity gets to you about the food, well I guess you need to come and see for yourself. :cheers:

Edited by Sudden Death

• 2 weeks later...

Fort Benning 3 gun rules: http://www.fb3g.com/3GRules.pdf This is what we are using right? Its kind of like IDPA scoring.

I don't ever want to hear you say that again! ;)

LOL, Time plus isn't bad, its easier to figure out.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Benning scoring. A center hit SHOULD be worth less additional time than a charlie or delta. It was the comparison I was poking at. :)

Fort Benning 3 gun rules: http://www.fb3g.com/3GRules.pdf This is what we are using right? Its kind of like IDPA scoring.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Benning scoring. A center hit SHOULD be worth less additional time than a charlie or delta. It was the comparison I was poking at. :)

Yeah, yeah, your just scared when I wear my vest! devil.gif

Bryan,

If I am not mistaken A count,then B,and so on so much time added, so it pays to shoot A's ???? Now don't quote me on this. Someone that is more up to speed on this can chime right in or we can summins up Miss. Chico she has the low donw on all that stuff.

Shaun, Trooper is a division, like Tac Irons, Optics or Open. Anything goes- very little equipment restrictions- Saiga, Open pistols, Open rifles. Most Trooper rules even let you use a subgun if the shooter desires. The trick is- you have to carry it all from start to finish. No going to the truck for more ammo or gun parts. At Owensboro that's not such a big problem since the bays are so close and it's only a one day match.

I don't know how people haven't killed themselves doing Trooper at MGM Ironman though. :)