Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ironman 2

Jman

I liked it, somewhat more than the first. The one thing that didn't make any sense was Mickey Rourke's character, it kept me wondering....why??? Just didn't make much sense.

Scarlett Johannson wearing those skin-tight dresses and that black body-suit was a good thing, so that made up for a lot of the boring storyline.

They did have the trailer for "The A-Team" and it looks VERY good, can't wait for that one to come out.

I liked it, somewhat more than the first. The one thing that didn't make any sense was Mickey Rourke's character, it kept me wondering....why???

Revenge.

I liked it, somewhat more than the first. The one thing that didn't make any sense was Mickey Rourke's character, it kept me wondering....why???

Revenge.

Yes I know it was revenge, it just seemed kinda hokey IMHO.

Yes I know it was revenge, it just seemed kinda hokey IMHO.

Well, it is a comic book story, man... :lol: "Hokey" can describe a lot of comic book plot lines... cheers.gif

I finally got to see it last night. I thought it a bit better than the first. Really liked the Nick Fury addition and man Scarlet Johansen was hot as usual. Mickey Rourke did not dissapoint. As I suspected though, I missed Terrance Howard as Rhody, Don Cheadle did a good job mind you, I just liked Terrance Howard better.

I thought Tony getting over the playboy stuff was the character change we saw in the first movie. Same character story here, though. Felt kinda jipped, though nothing like Spider Man 3.

Great graphics, good fight scenes, some funny lines from RDJ. Overall, worthy of a theater screening at a matinee (or cheaper) price. Bring a backpack filled with your own snacks and beverages.