Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting ready for the first match of the year

ChuckS

My first match of the new year will be tomorrow. I think they are forecasting for low of 10 and high around 24. As bad as I hate to, I guess I'll wear socks w/ my sandals.

:)

BGSL?

A.T.

Yup! I haven't shot a pistol match since June or July I think....

My first match of the new year will be tomorrow. I think they are forecasting for low of 10 and high around 24. As bad as I hate to, I guess I'll wear socks w/ my sandals.

BGSL?

A.T.

Yup! I haven't shot a pistol match since June or July I think....

Well if I don't chicken out, :roflol: I'll see ya Sunday.

A.T.

32 degrees, snowing, and 7" of snow covering the bays.

A 'Lost brass' match. :roflol:

A.T.

Oh, it ain't lost. Just in cold storage. We look like vultures out there in the bays in April when all the snow melts.

I don't want to hear any of it!

Instead of being home and shooting the first match of the year today in Spartanburg, I am stuck in Jersey City, NJ working. Actually, I am sitting around in a hotel room just in case something goes wrong as the actual job was finished early with no issues. I could be on the range!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily, I go home on the 7th and things should be back to normal.

Edited by JFlowers

Hey Bryan, How are you? hope to to see you soon.

Kevin

Edited by blue edge

Time to move on to the second match of the year today its only going to be 60 and Sun Shine. Alamo Shooting Sports steel match, just practice for next weeks King of Steel Match. I stated the year off poorly my Wolf ammo I wanted to use up failed to go boom 3 times in the first stage, switched to PMC in the second and the rifle quit, had to finish the Carbine match with my 3" carry gun.

I'm taking 2 spares to the steel match.