Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Longer Airport Lines

LPatterson

Well National News (ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX,CNN) are reporting that new screening for explosive residue is being rushed into use in US airports in response to the idiot that set his leg on fire. I thought the report said his name was on a terrorist no fly watch list and that it was an international flight. Didn't the guy that tried to blow up his shoe also do it on an intercontinental flight? So because it happened on an international flight if you hop a plane in New York to fly to DC you are going to be treated like a mad bomber. I thought they were using xray machines for snooping under clothes, what happens when they discover a transvestite.

What I see as a problem is the shooter that knows they are not going to the podium, rushes to the airport without changing clothes and gets nailed by the new sniffing equipment. Some people are now going to have to stay an extra day so they can shower and shampoo before they head for an airport.

We do live in a dangerous world and there are people out there who would harm us and our way of life but it seems like there is a lot of posturing and grandstanding going on. Hire a bunch of retired LE/senior citizens with CCW's to fly the intercontinental flights, we are very seldom able to sleep on an airplane and we get up several times a day for bathroom breaks. :roflol:

I'm sitting in phoenix airport...checked ccw...they didn't even ask to se my weapon...looked at my locked case and said ok. No extra lines at all. And I turned down chance to go shoot this am but declined due to percived extra security...oh well gives me extra time to surf BE

What I see as a problem is the shooter that knows they are not going to the podium, rushes to the airport without changing clothes and gets nailed by the new sniffing equipment. Some people are now going to have to stay an extra day so they can shower and shampoo before they head for an airport.

I had the sniffer go off on my luggage at Bend, OR. The TSA folks had a "no big deal, but there are procedures we have to follow" - which meant filling out an entry in a logbook and manual inspection of all of my luggage. If you leave an hour or so buffer, you should be able to handle the extra procedures triggered by a false positive.

I just hate that they always wait until there is a failure or shortcoming in the system to implement something that should have been implemented to start with.

That's how policies are made. A mistake or weakness is found and rules are adapted. Or someone screws up!

Are we having fun yet???????

Since that Jihad made it thru the walk thru with the explosives I thought we would be taking more off than our shoes to go thru security.

The problem with our approach to these radicals is that we are not detering them, they want to die and get the virgins. Well I got the cure for that. Two weeks after they get the cure then they can be executed, rather than you and I paying to feed them for the rest of their life. I don't think they will have much use for the virgins.

Cure for Jihaddist

Burdizzo

The burdizzo is a metal instrument that severs or crushes the cords and associated blood vessels leading to the testicles. This stops the blood circulation to the testicles so that they degenerate within the scrotum. This is also a bloodless method of castration. When using this method, be sure that both cords are severed or crushed. The cords are located above the testicles.

Edited by CocoBolo