Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday/Xmas Flamer

AlamoShooter

I spent the last few days starting a re-roof job on a steep pitch roof. I am always car full with nails. IN fact 20 years of my own business and never had a nail steeped on at one of my projects.

Any way Loaded part of the roof yesterday and loaded some of the old roofing on my truck.

This morning I have a flat tire. :o Oh no did I miss something -In the dark when I was cleaning up at the clients driveway, are their tires OK

As it turns out I didn't miss even one nail :angry: My tire had been slashed with a knife in the sidewall. my $250 tire :angry:

This is a great way to start my already humbug mind set.

And my wife is just TOO sweet about ever thing to add to my mind set.

I'm all for the rope. I had all 4 slashed after a messy courts martial.

Tell me about it. I gave a guy an article 15 one time for AWOL. He keyed my brand new RX-7. I have to confess I had some trusted guys take care of that POS. But there is nothing worse than a friggin' vandal or a petty thief.

I hope you bought the hazard package with the tires, they will just replace it. The bad thing is they will probably be back.

Your too nice a guy to have enemies so its bound to be milious mischief. Somebody's kids that got bored getting high on drugs, or proving they are badder than their buds.

During the hours of darkness lethal force is allowed for milious mischief, but you got a knife wielding thug on your hands that qualifies day or night.

Somebody's kids that got bored

My neighbor had his car keyed and sprayed with oven cleaner, limbs cut off of a new tree, his driveway spray painted, and his outside electrical outlets filled with silicone caulk.

After several days of police reports and invesigations and stepped up patrols in our quiet neighborhood the culprit was caught.

The 12 year old daughter of another neighbor. :wacko: There had been no problems of any kind. This kid snuck out of her house at 2 in the morning because as she said, she was bored.

<_< heck I am happy about the thing now, and tire Hazard does not cover sidewall knife vandal.

Just got home from the Hospital my grand kids, my daughter and my Son-in-law are OK :) another driver ran a stop sign just block from our home and knocked their car over a curb and into a house.

Thank goodness for good car seats. The grand kids were ready and willing to play at the hospital, the Son In-law is on crutches and my Daughter is bruised and sore. The air bag went off on the first impact but when they hit the house the seat belts saved them.

The Toyota land Cr. is now scrap.

Did I say the grand kids only have one scratch from the shoulder straps. :D

High quality car seats

Damn! THAT'S a Merry Christmas story!

I just read something that sort of fit this. It said, if we all threw our troubles together in one big pile, after seeing what was available as a trade most of us would pick ours back up and be glad to have them.

Good sleep, Jamie.

:cheers:

<_< heck I am happy about the thing now, and tire Hazard does not cover sidewall knife vandal.

Just got home from the Hospital my grand kids, my daughter and my Son-in-law are OK :) another driver ran a stop sign just block from our home and knocked their car over a curb and into a house.

Thank goodness for good car seats. The grand kids were ready and willing to play at the hospital, the Son In-law is on crutches and my Daughter is bruised and sore. The air bag went off on the first impact but when they hit the house the seat belts saved them.

The Toyota land Cr. is now scrap.

Did I say the grand kids only have one scratch from the shoulder straps. :D

High quality car seats

Jaime, Glad to hear they are doing ok. Perspective is a funny thing. Might be a bit more sore tomorrow though! Love who/what you have and spread it around!

Merry Christmas, and here's to a Happy New Year! :cheers:

David