Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Alabama Section

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my count, we've got 7 single stack shooters, 1 A, 2 B, 3 C, and one U. Come on you single stack people, get your registration forms in!!

With me out of the picture there are 9 total including Chris Patty, yes this is correct and verified...now if Upchurch will follow suit that would be GREAT!!!

I would love to shoot single stack but I've got a special one of a kind guide rod that isn't legal because it weighs .000001 grams more than a standard steel rod. It would be down right wrong to have that kind of advantage so I'll just stick wih the open gun.

Clint,

seems like you could lighten that guide rod up by .000001 grams with one pass of the dremel tool if you really wanted to. Well, if you still decide to shoot your cheater open gun, good luck!

Just kidding!!

Two more SS C shooters and we get a plaque for 2nd, there's my chance!! I appears that all the cool Single Stack folks are in Squad 1. There's room for 2 more single stack folks on that squad, or some really good Production shooters who can show my 9 and 10 year old boys how to run the stages!!

Chris Brown (Not Patty)

Edited by chbrow10

Clint,

seems like you could lighten that guide rod up by .000001 grams with one pass of the dremel tool if you really wanted to. Well, if you still decide to shoot your cheater open gun, good luck!

Just kidding!!

Two more SS C shooters and we get a plaque for 2nd, there's my chance!!

Chris Brown (Not Patty)

I won't name any names but me thinks he CU may be a little weary of CP.. :ph34r::sight::ph34r:

Chris,

You have something against 1st place plaques???????

Edited by DrawandDuck

I would love to shoot single stack but I've got a special one of a kind guide rod that isn't legal because it weighs .000001 grams more than a standard steel rod. It would be down right wrong to have that kind of advantage so I'll just stick wih the open gun.

Dang......my scale only registers to the .00 (hundredths of a gram) so you should be FINE...I'll go ahead and sign you up for SS so you can get in a little trigger time with that SS of yours!!!! :cheers:

Thats 10..

45 SLOTS REMAINING

Received 13 more today and another 16 e-mails stating theirs is in the mail....it would be GREAT to fill this Match up.....I will check with the hotel tomorrow concerning the availability of the rooms remaining and see if there is any more I can reserve if needed...

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

HOTEL UPDATE

I just went online to try and reserve rooms.....Thursday night and Saturday nights are still available...

FRIDAY NIGHT IS BOOKED

I had blocked off 30 rooms for Friday night, the MAXIMUM available. I based this off last years booking which was only 21 rooms. Tomorrow I will contact the hotel and see what IF anything is available and start the search for a BACKUP hotel for Friday night......

I will update ASAP..

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

Here is one that is right next door to the Match hotel.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood

60 State Farm Pkwy.

Homewood, AL 35209

La Quinta Inn Link

This hotel is next door to the match hotel and shows having double rooms available for Friday and Saturday nights. I have not spoken to the hotel so there is no group code, book on your own.

If anyone has any questions concering lodging in the area do not hesistate to contact me.

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

We're up to 11 Single Stack Shooters, 1 M, 1 A, 2 B, 5 C, and 2 U. One more B shooter and they get a 1st place plaqu/payout, one more C shooter and they get a 2nd place plaque/payout!!

Come folks, send in the forms!! 39 slots left! Do I have to buy someone a hot dog??

Chris

(Single Stack shooter - Can you tell?)