Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well SHOT Show is 1 month away and I'm pretty excited. It's always a great chance to see industry friends from all over the country and get a peep at the new gear that's coming out. Who all is going? I know they are making it real hard for anyone to get passes. I just got this in a SHOT Show Blast (mass email publication). I think they are requiring an FFL to get admission this year or making it real hard for non FFL holders to get in. Attendance was kind of getting out of hand with a bunch of groupies attending the show.

With the 2010 SHOT Show little more than a month away, Web forums, Internet chat rooms and other community Web sites are abuzz with excitement about attending the show. Although registered show-goers have already complied with the attendee-registration process, others are looking for ways to get tickets even though they may not be eligible to attend the show. The SHOT Show is a private trade show for professional shooting, hunting and outdoor trade members only. The show is not open to the general public. The SHOT Show is keeping a watchful eye for unauthorized ticket brokers buying, reselling and transferring SHOT Show attendee admission badges and others attempting to circumvent show-attendance rules. These individuals risk having their badges cancelled and immediate removal from the show without a refund.

The safest way to obtain SHOT Show attendee badges is either through the show's Web site or in-person at the show following verification of trade affiliation.

To report specific violations of the show's ticketing and admission rules please contact the National Shooting Sports Foundation's Legal Department at 203 426-1320 or jyue@nssf.org.