Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guns & Ammo

snertley

So I'm paging through my new Guns & Ammo and see Cliff's picture at the start of Pat Sweeney's "Bear Down!" article. I say to the wife " hey Cliff is in the new G & A " and she says " Tell him I want a autographed copy." and then I show her the picture and at first she is thinking the guy in the Bowflex advertisement on the next page is Cliff. :surprise::roflol: :roflol:

WOW... the allusion to Errol Flynn is so right on it's amazing. First there's the physical resemblance; then the acting talent as personified in the bathtub/thong event; Then Cliff's enormous talent is his profession as reigning National Champion and the fact that the groupies have been all over him since he won.

The worrisome part of the parallel though is that Errol died young from excessive imbibing and fornicating. Can anyone comment on Cliff's habits in this regard? :rolleyes::cheers:

Bob

A16841

Edited by S&WIowegan

WOW... the allusion to Errol Flynn is so right on it's amazing. First there's the physical resemblance; then the acting talent as personified in the bathtub/thong event; Then Cliff's enormous talent is his profession as reigning National Champion and the fact that the groupies have been all over him since he won.

The worrisome part of the parallel though is that Errol died young from excessive imbibing and fornicating. Can anyone comment on Cliff's habits in this regard? :rolleyes::cheers:

Bob

A16841

That's good! Never met the man, but his reputation definitely precedes him. Shooting revolver at the SC Sectionial, reckon I will. Should prove entertaining. Nothing wrong with making it fun. :cheers:

JT

I'm sure the cultured and genteel Cliff would not be the hero he is to many if he were known to engage in such loathsome activities as imbibing,

fornicating, carousing. and unseemly behavior in general.

Not unless he is by himself, or with somebody. :cheers: rdd

That's an old Errol Flynn trick: he paid for everything by check. Lots of people would rather have had his autograph, so they didn't cash the check.

Good idea. I'll see if that works.

I just read that article last night..Nice to see the wheelguns get some press

It's nice to have a revo shooter in high place.

After seeing him shoot all these years, I knew Pat had to be good at something......