Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stop The Dog Killer

Duane Thomas

• 10 months later...

The kitten asleep in the food bowl is my absolutely mostest favorite picture, EVER! I printed it and framed it and hung it up in my "cat" room. It's also my current pc background pic :wub:

PS - "Cat" room is the sun porch decorated with all my cat stuff. RB's compromise to letting me put it out, it had to go all in one place, where he doesn't go very often!

girl was visiting her blond friend who had acquired two new dogs and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"

"Hellooooooooooooooooo" answered the blond. “They’re watch dogs!"

I've seen people on Fremont street that look like the kitten in the food bowl

I know exactly what you mean. I (and a bunch of other IPSC guys) stayed at the Golden Nugget in January this year, and we saw quite a few sights in Fremont Street which are not in the tourist brochures .....

:wacko:

The sniper picture is a fake.

No shadow of the rifle. Also looks like the window is closed with the rifle magically projected through it.

Had me going for a while though. :P

John,

Don't play into their hands...that is just what they want you to think. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No shadow of the rifle. Also looks like the window is closed with the rifle magically projected through it.

That's right John, no such thing as a sniper kitty. Nothing to worry about. Don't even think about it.... :unsure:

Of course it's a fake, it's to cover up for the Badger and Snake on the grassy knoll firing mushrooms.