Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War 12.05.03

BigDave

Since there were complaints about the late start and late end to last weeks war, I though it best to start early. So, with that in mind, fill up your super soaker's with lighter fluid and spark up your fuseies; ITS TIME FOR THE FRIDAY FLAME WAR!!!

I hate that the wife is in the hospital. I hate it that the doctor actslike she is doing you a favor in treating your family member and is too busy to explain what is going on with her treatment. I hate it that I have to go to work instead of being able to stay with my wife. On the other hand I am very happy that she is getting better and may be able to come home today.

I hate that Doug's wife had to go to the hospital, but I'm glad she's getting better.

I hate cancer & other life threatening diseases and what they do to both the victims and their families. I hate not knowing what to say. I hate waiting too long to say anything until it's too late.

I hate snow and I hate mud. I hate slippery roads and unsafe walking surfaces!

I hate not having enough time to do even 1/1000th of the things I want to do, much less the things I need to do, both in terms of daily life and a lifetime.

"I  hate not having enough time to do even 1/1000th of the things I want to do, much less the things I need to do, both in terms of daily life and a lifetime." (rhino)
This is perhaps one of my bitchiest inner complaints of all time!!! :angry:

I hate it when people don't return phone calls/emails/faxes.

I hate it when people are late paying for something.

I hate being put off.

I hate the concept of linear time. :wacko:

I hate list.

I want to bitch and whine about the Production Division going to a list.

I hate that my bitching and whining won't make a difference.

I hate that somebody is going to have to keep the list updated (good luck Amidon). I'm glad it's not me.

I hate that somebody is going to have to print out the updated list and have it at matches. I hate that it WILL likely be me. NAaah...on second thought...it won't be me.

I hate cancer & other life threatening diseases and what they do to both the victims and their families. I hate not knowing what to say. I hate waiting too long to say anything until it's too late. Me too!

I hate architects and engineers who half-ass do their jobs and then throw in the all inclusive and "ass covering" 'coordinate with other' to put their resposibilities on the shoulders of others who make 1/3 what they do! :angry: TXAG