Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Indiana SS/Prod/Revolver

Saturday is full!! We need only 5 more shooters on Sunday and the match will be full....I am sure that a couple of you have some shooting buddies that you can knock around and bring them.

Squad 7 has 3 slots available, Squad 10 and 12 both have one slot left.

Or if there are any of you out there that have been on the fence about coming and shooting a match like this, now is the time to quit talking about it and start doing. Email me if you are have someone, or are someone that wants to shoot on Sunday. You can pay the $50 entry fee at the range and sign up on Sunday.

jakemartens@comcast.net

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake,

I am scheduled Saturday (Tyson Melvin) and I know I am not going to make it. If you can fill the spot go ahead. I am not asking for money back or anything, I just want another shooter to get in if they want...........

I shot last year's Indiana State IDPA championship in pouring rain, so a 30% chance of showers doesn't scare me. If you're worried a little rain might melt your Glock, you can always upgrade to a real gun! :sight:

dsc02946.jpg

did you get to meet some of the forum friends? I wanted to come watch and see some old friends but just couldn't find the energy. I did see Jim Shema did pretty well and who is TD Roe? I gotta watch this gal and see what I can learn. She be whomping on the guys pretty good! Gotta love it.

earlbob

Still on the road back to the house, but we had a good time at the match. Great way to get the season started.

Glad to meet a few new BE folks, but it looks like I missed seeing a bunch of people I already know! Didn't really walk around that much, we drove down the morning of and getting up at 4am doesn't work that well for me...

Jake, post up the combined overall results when you get the scores all uploaded!

Jake, post up the combined overall results when you get the scores all uploaded!

:sick: I'm ready to be unofficially eviscerated.

;) Glad you had a good match Matt.I'll try and catch ya at the next one.

do they have results out yet?

Yes they are on the outside of the clubhouse wall!!

Driving home from Warsaw to Indianapolis right now.

I will get everything hooked back up and will get the scores uploaded this evening.

I would like to thank the Warsaw club and crew especially Brent Roberts, Phil Cohee, John Blackwell, RePete Briggs, Pete Briggs for hosting the match. All the range officers and other staff that came out to help this weekend especially Steve Wright and Aron Bright for helping set up and run the match.

Chris Soonpaa for entering in all the scores, thanks she is awesome. And the two little daredevils Alyssa and Hunter for going and getting every score sheet!

I hope that everyone had an enjoyable time and found the match to be just as fun and exciting as it was challenging. Thanks to the shooters that came out on Saturday to shoot with staff and were patient as we worked thru some bugs and put up with the strong winds!

Hey no rain...........no snow........no ungodly heat.......no one said anything about wind!

Total of 133 shooters went thru, and I will post the Hgh overalls and class winners here tonight as well

If you liked this match and these stages then get your entry in asap for the Indiana Section Match!!!

Again thanks to everyone for their help and for coming out to join us this weekend, hope to see you in June

Still on the road back to the house, but we had a good time at the match. Great way to get the season started.

Glad to meet a few new BE folks, but it looks like I missed seeing a bunch of people I already know! Didn't really walk around that much, we drove down the morning of and getting up at 4am doesn't work that well for me...

Let's just say that two years in a row a master class shooter with 8 round mags has beaten a grand master using 10 round mags in the combined overall.