Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Indiana SS/Prod/Revolver

Mailed my app in today.

I plan on driving up Friday night and shooting Saturday. I'm looking for someone to split a room with for Friday...so if you're interested, please shoot me a pm.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a e-mail today from Jake saying there were 9 slots for sat. and a 20 left for Sunday . Send you entry in and e-mail Jake !!

I think its going to be a good match. Brent

Im really looking forward to this match now that I have a major match under my belt. Battle in the Bluegrass was an awesome match and this one should be just as good, actually even better since its only 45min from home haha

Im really looking forward to this match now that I have a major match under my belt. Battle in the Bluegrass was an awesome match and this one should be just as good, actually even better since its only 45min from home haha

yes! the 45 min drive will be much better than the 4 and half hr drive we had last weekend. stages for this one look like fun too.

Mailed my app in today.

I plan on driving up Friday night and shooting Saturday. I'm looking for someone to split a room with for Friday...so if you're interested, please shoot me a pm.

^ *cough, cough* still looking for someone to split a room Friday night :)

Mailed my app in today.

I would take you up on that if it were not for that darn conspiracy to keep farmers from shooting major matches..... <_<

Here is where we are at through todays mail:

8 slots on Saturday

19 slots on Sunday

(I am using self squadding so you can follow along here

http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?action=list&indx=132 )

101 shooters with staff

Single Stack

A=3

B=6

C=21

D=5

U=9

Production

GM=1

M=3

A=3

B=14

C=16

D=6

U=10

Revolver

GM=1

A=1

B=2

I would take you up on that if it were not for that darn conspiracy to keep farmers from shooting major matches.....

This is farm country around here !! John Deer store is only 3 miles from the range . Farmers are welcome !!

Brent

I guess I'm in. I had so much fun last weekend all I want to do now is shoot. I'll be packing another guy with me to shoot with on Saturday.

Chris C.

Appt is filled out and the check is on the table. I will be sending it off in the am. I hope that we can still shoot on Saturday

I guess I'm in. I had so much fun last weekend all I want to do now is shoot. I'll be packing another guy with me to shoot with on Saturday.

Chris C.

Appt is filled out and the check is on the table. I will be sending it off in the am. I hope that we can still shoot on Saturday

Get them in, we are filling up!!!

Mailed my app in today.

I would take you up on that if it were not for that darn conspiracy to keep farmers from shooting major matches..... <_<

:( That always seems to be the case. Sorry to hear that bro.

Chris C.

Sent out this morning. Thanks Jake for all the hard work!

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Chris C.

My app and check will be there Friday sometime

As of yesterday mail there are only 2 slots for Saturday and

only 14 for Sunday

match will be filled by the end of the week.

If you are still on the fence about shooting this, get your entry in.

You can also do paypal to me, just make it for $52 to cover fees

jakemartens@comcast.net