Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Indiana SS/Prod/Revolver

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 4H shooters from the club are cooking up and serving lunch .They are trying to keep the price low and make some money to buy ammo for the 4H.

If they do a good job you could tip in 22 ammo or 38 special !!!

Brent

seeing as I dedicated almost 18years of my life to Adams County 4H, 13 of it as a member(both Mini 4H and 4H) plus 5 as a leader of the same club, I believe I will make a donation to their cause as I believe it is one of the single most important things child should be involved with. Ill have to bring some 22lr ammo along.

seeing as I dedicated almost 18years of my life to Adams County 4H, 13 of it as a member(both Mini 4H and 4H) plus 5 as a leader of the same club, I believe I will make a donation to their cause as I believe it is one of the single most important things child should be involved with. Ill have to bring some 22lr ammo along.

That will be grate !! They will put the ammo to good use . Someone is letting them use a grill on steroids on wheels .

Brent

Lastes update (this does not include staff, just signed up competitors right now)

15 Single Stack

19 Production

2 Revolver

There are only 48 slots left for Sunday and 21 slots left for Saturday.

I will be sending out notifications to all the Indiana Clubs asking that they forward to their email list so if you are wanting to shoot this match, then you will want to get your entry sent in ASAP to secure yourself a slot.

• 2 weeks later...

The snow will be gone soon and warming up and it time to get the dust off the guns !!! The 4H shooters are making lunch and try to make some money to buy ammo for 4H shooters.

Get your entry in soon before it fills up. It will be a good warm up for the summer. We are a newer USPSA club trying to get are feet wet at hosting bigger match's.

Check us out at www.wrpclub.org or on youtube, warsawuspsa

Hope to see you there! Brent

2010 Indiana Single Stack / Production / Revovler USPSA Championship Match

Match Entry Form (PDF)

Brought to you by:

Warsaw Practical Shooters & The Indiana Section

Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club

Warsaw, IN

April 10-11th

Match Fee is $50 ($75 after March 31st)

Limited to 30 slots with staff on Saturday

75 slots on Sunday

Match Director: Pete Briggs

pbriggs@lakemortgage.com

Assistant Match Director: Jake Martens

jakemartens@comcast.net

Range Coordinator: Brent Roberts

Stage Design: Aron Bright

This is a Trophy only USPSA Level II Match consisting of 8-9 stages and approx 185+ rounds.

We will be following the 2008 USPSA Handgun Rule Book and only recognizing Single Stack, Production and Revolver Divisions for this match. Special Categories of Lady, JR and Senoir will also be recognized.