Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Indiana SS/Prod/Revolver

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My application should be in the mail tomorrow along with the application for the Indiana SS/Prod/Revo match.

We at Warsaw appreciate you coming to are club !!! We are adding some new bays and doing some other work. I hope it sells out so we can show my club that its worth a investment to improve the club to hold bigger match's.

Brent

My application should be in the mail tomorrow along with the application for the Indiana SS/Prod/Revo match.

We at Warsaw appreciate you coming to are club !!! We are adding some new bays and doing some other work. I hope it sells out so we can show my club that its worth a investment to improve the club to hold bigger match's.

Brent

That's funny. That's what we are trying to do at Miami Rifle and Pistol. Our only problem is we need more bays.

pretty close to even...well except for the 2 silly people, haha.

Finally got my loads developed where I want them so its time to crank out the practice ammo to get ready for this!

This match is one of the best values in the Midwest. The Warsaw Club has ponied up and added some bays and will put on a first class match. The stages will be good and well designed and constructed. This would be a great first major match for anyone. Slots are available on a first come first serve basis. Don't be left out!

Hey Dan,

Where are the rest of the Ohio bunch, the GM/M crew of Production shooters from Ohio have not signed up yet what gives? They all can't be on parole and can't leave the state can they?

Hey Dan,

Where are the rest of the Ohio bunch, the GM/M crew of Production shooters from Ohio have not signed up yet what gives? They all can't be on parole and can't leave the state can they?

Brother I have no idea. Micah has been making himself scarce and I have no idea about the rest. Might be a good thing for me. :roflol:

Hey Dan,

Brother I have no idea. Micah has been making himself scarce and I have no idea about the rest. Might be a good thing for me. :roflol:

There is a truck load of us coming down from NW Ohio and SE Michigan. We are not GM/M but most of us are B/A class. We are looking forward to the match, should be a good time.

There is a truck load of us coming down from NW Ohio and SE Michigan. We are not GM/M but most of us are B/A class. We are looking forward to the match, should be a good time.

We thank you for coming to are club. Its are 1st big match and trying to put on a good show . 4H shooters are still cooking lunch so they make a little to buy ammo . You can tip in 22lr and 38sp too.

Brent

ill just be glad that I actually have a class ranking by this one (hopefully if the angola classifier match scores are in the system by the time match hits)

Sorry, but I think you'll most likely be shooting "U" for the match. The Angola classifier is the end of march, which means the update won't be done until around 15 April, after this match is complete. Nothing wrong w/ shooting "U." Have fun and see where you place! :)

-rvb

ill just be glad that I actually have a class ranking by this one (hopefully if the angola classifier match scores are in the system by the time match hits)

Sorry, but I think you'll most likely be shooting "U" for the match. The Angola classifier is the end of march, which means the update won't be done until around 15 April, after this match is complete. Nothing wrong w/ shooting "U." Have fun and see where you place! :)

-rvb

yea, thats kinda what i was thinking too the more i look at it. I was hoping the scores would be high early enough but they dont run the system til the week after. :(

maybe ill be able to get the classifier from this match in tho for that same update. should be a bunch of info for me in there soon!

This will be an interesting "trip" for me I learned to swim in Lake Webster - over 60 years ago-- (near Warsaw) and grew up in Indiana... but haven't been back to this "neck of the woods" for something like 40 years.

I hope you young Hoosiers & Buckeyes will be gentle with a Super Senior B shooter who now lives a long day's drive North.

Edited by MichiganShootist

This will be an interesting "trip" for me I learned to swim in Lake Webster - over 60 years ago-- (near Warsaw) and grew up in Indiana... but haven't been back to this "neck of the woods" for something like 40 years.

I hope you young Hoosiers & Buckeyes will be gentle with a Super Senior B shooter who now lives a long day's drive North

Webster is about the same I think except the drive in is long gone.

Warsaw has has changed a lot. Were you ever at the club back in those days?

Brent

After the mail today there are only

21 slots left for Sunday

and 15 for Saturday

With staff we are up to 92 shooters for the match

Breakdown so far

Production = 47

Single Stack = 43

Revolver = 3

Production

M=3

A=2

B=13

C=14

D=6

U=9

Single Stack

A=3

B=6

C=21

D=5

U=8

Revolver

A=1

B=2

I have received several emails and calls over the last 3 days

with competitors saying theirs is in the mail

I got 8 entries today.

March 31st is the cut off for $50, then it goes up

Let's fill this up!!

ALSO CLASS WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A FREE SLOT TO THE 2010 INDIANA SECTIONAL USPSA CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

Does the class winner thing include the "U" guys? :)

Probably going to the Section match anyway, but free is better! I just wont have a class ranking by the time this mach comes up.