Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass!

Hey shooters, just throwing this offer out there. I am driving down to help with setup Thursday and staying for the duration. Anybody in the northern Cincy area or anyone driving down from the north of there on the same schedule and want/need a ride?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Corey, I want to thank you publicly for allowing me to back out of the match on such short notice.

I KNOW that this match will be awesome because you are at the helm. Building on this match's success, no doubt we will see the return of the Kentucky State Championship :)

Corey, I want to thank you publicly for allowing me to back out of the match on such short notice.

I KNOW that this match will be awesome because you are at the helm. Building on this match's success, no doubt we will see the return of the Kentucky State Championship :)

When things like that come up there isn't much you can do.

Got the bill for the plaques....Manny says the plaques should be here tomorrow cheers.gif

Dang it...now you're going to have to scratch out Pharaoh Bender off the Single stack plaque :surprise:

too bad you couldn't make it.

BUT, you do get an e-cool point for your avatar :)

Looking forward to meeting all the BE folks as well. Sounds like quite a turn out with the forum well represented.

We need to do some kind of get together. :cheers:

And I don't mean hooking up a laptop and checking the forums! :goof:

I know there might be a little something up my sleeve for the staff friday night, that they will probably want to hang around for. Plus I couldn't imagine people wanting to leave early after the match sat with pulled pork on the menu for dinner after the match. I mean how many matches serve you lunch AND dinner?

I know there might be a little something up my sleeve for the staff friday night, that they will probably want to hang around for. Plus I couldn't imagine people wanting to leave early after the match sat with pulled pork on the menu for dinner after the match. I mean how many matches serve you lunch AND dinner?

I'm personally excited for the food!!

Plaques are in, your gonna want one of these!

Let me try to answer some questions I'm having.

Lunch: you'll pay at lunch time for a bag lunch of a turkey or ham sandwich, sides, and a drink. Probably around 5$

Dinner: You'll pay at the clubhouse while waiting for us to finish up the match. Pulled pork sandwich, sides, and a drink, probably around 7$

I'll have the official squad assignments up probably tonight.

I'll have the squad schedule probably up tonight as well.

Bear with us on this I'm getting a lot of questions and I'm trying the best I can to answer them, put in a full days work, take care of my wife that just got out of surgery, etc, etc.

Do you have plaques for the "U" guys or just the 'real' classes? haha. not that I care, just curious. really looking forward to this weekend!

Edited by Corey

Do you have plaques for the "U" guys or just the 'real' classes? haha. not that I care, just curious. really looking forward to this weekend!

Sorry no U plaques. blush.gif

Dusted off the 8 hole wheelgun and am ready for Production.

Looking forward to this.

Dave

cheers.gif

Looking forward to this.

Dave

Great, I get to lose to rotary engines, too! :blush:

I'm just excited to wear my Team BEnos shirt!

Mac

Surely you won't lose to an old worn out Sgt. Major...... I mean he isn't even shooting his Rock Islands!

Looking forward to this.

Dave

Great, I get to lose to rotary engines, too! :blush:

I'm just excited to wear my Team BEnos shirt!

Mac

me too!! :cheers:

Surely you won't lose to an old worn out Sgt. Major...... I mean he isn't even shooting his Rock Islands!

Worn out is true. I dry fired for well over a minute and had to ice my elbow. :o

I am bringing a Rock as a back up for one a buddy. Don't fear the Rock!

Dave

Worn out is true. I dry fired for well over a minute and had to ice my elbow. :o

Dave

Dale, I'm thinking your squad will be causing the most trouble all day! If your wife makes me brownies I might let that slide lol

Dave

Does a rock count ad major? :roflol: