Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass!

Well we are going to try again. I'll get the link up with the stages and entry form in the next couple of days.

If you where going to help with this match RO/Scores/Setup etc please contact me again and we'll get you signed up one mo time!

Battle in the Bluegrass INFO

Edited by steel1212

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in!

Dan if your going to RO just send in the ap like before.

Everybody else I really need somebody with stats experience at a major match to help out. Everybody that said they could RO last time if they are game for it this time, same deal just send in a AP marked RO.

I'm going to hold off for a few weeks before sending in my app or confirming me as an RO. Our department is looking at 110 layoffs starting in January. If that happens they are going to have to do some movement of personnel and I don't know where I will be. I won't be one of the ones being layed off but everything else is a big "?". Put me down as an "I'll be there if at all possible."

Just looking at the PDF application, it lists the match date in March but the cutoff for cheap entry as April 30. Typo??

Ummm WOOPS! Yeah, That should be Feb 28th.

Corey, you can put me down to RO or do whatever for the match. I gotta burn some vacation but it will be well worth it. My app. will be in your inbox by morning.

Chris C.

Got you down.

Edited by steel1212

Another up date, and this isn't to scare folks its to make sure your gear is straight for the rest of the season. Evil MR. Ken Skeeters will be there with Chronograph, OFFICIAL USPSA box, and OFFICIAL Scales. Again this isn't to scare you from coming just make sure your gear is squared away and once you have it done you can be verified by Mr. Chronograph himself. :cheers:

Guys/Gals if you said your going to help RO/Stats(still need this one)/help, I need you to send me your application marked staff. Local folks that means you and I need them now so I know who is helping and who is not.

Edited by steel1212

Alright folks the aps are starting to role in. Remember we will cap this puppy at 80 shooters on sat so get yours in now for one of the first majors of the year!

P.S. I'm in desperate need of somebody that has ran stats at a major match. If this is you and you want to shoot for free please email me, pm, send a telegraph!

Corey, Susan has never done stats before for a USPSA match, but with 3 college degrees and someone who does stats for a living, she might catch on quick enough. We need to chat in the next few days, she loves to help out and be a part of things! (this might just be my ticket into the match ;) )

Corey, Susan has never done stats before for a USPSA match, but with 3 college degrees and someone who does stats for a living, she might catch on quick enough. We need to chat in the next few days, she loves to help out and be a part of things! (this might just be my ticket into the match ;) )

Hell get her a copy of ezwin and get to playing! It really isn't that hard I just kind of want things to run smoothly and only a couple guys at our club know how to do EZwin and I need them/us else where.

Still more applications rolling in. Just got one today from IOWA :surprise: !!

So far its me and Frank holding down the SS fort against a bunch of production guys/gals....don't lose the first battle and that will be participation! Who wants it more old school or plastic fantastic!

Edited by steel1212