Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tactical Machining

Rolex

They are a first rate outfit. They do support our sport. They are also going to have some rifles at ft benning on the prize table. I do not work for them, but they do sponsor me. I have been using their lowers for about a year now with no issues. They fit tight to all the uppers I have tried, all mags I have (and its a bunch) fit tight and drop free, and they stand behind their product.

I have an upper and lower I picked up at the prize table at Area 6 MG. Finish is good, machining looks good. I've assembled the upper already and everything fit as it should. The lower is still sitting in the safe waiting for Santa's little elves to make me some parts.

I built a 20" very heavy Varmint rifle using their stripped lower receiver, stripped upper receiver, charging handle, bolt carrier, bolt and internal lower parts kit. FIt, finish and quality is top notch. GI mags and plastic mags go in and drop free. The rifle functioned perfectly from the first shot and is a tack driver.

They are a new company and heading in the right direction as sponsors and supporters of our sport.

I've gotten to know Junior (and Robin)......shot with Junior in his very first 3 gun match at Area 6 2009....Great people!!!

This is a company to watch......he has a heart for AR's and even more so, he's got a heart for 3 gun. In talking with him, he seems to know how to do things right as some have already seen by using the receivers his company is producing. I believe this company is going to be one of the next innovative AR manufacturers.

You'd do well by considering their product, Junior has just started supporting 3 gun this past year, and I suspect that support is going to grow.

Tim