Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wife At Mayo Clinic

Will do Travis! What is your wifes first name? It makes it easier to aim my prayers.

Her name is Ruth.

Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers.

SiG Lady,

Cool, you can't ask for much more good juju than that.

I won't go into all the details, but tomarrow is surgery time.

Think benign...

Thanks again.

Travis F.

TRAVIS,

You and Ruth are in my thoughts and prayers. True, the news was not what you wanted, However, the battle must be fought, and you have the best of the best at Mayo Bros. Never, never, never, never give up......... and do not let Ruth give up. There are many Cancer survivors with many years since initial prognosis. There are too many stories of survivors to let her quit.

It is difficult at best. That is why you have strength. When you want to quit, we will share our collective strength with you...... we will be here for you.

Jeffro

(Jeff)

Travis,

Jeffro is correct, never ever give up. It will be hard but you must try your best to think positive. Ruth must always think positive as well, this is very important. Energy follows thought.

Vent as much as you want, we are here for you. All of our thoughts, prayers, and energy are with you and Ruth.

Thanks again all,

Funny how a computerized machine , connected by fiberoptics and cables strung around the world in case of nuclear holucaust, and invented by Al Gore.

Can have a touch so human.

Ruth is doing well as can be expected under the circumstances.

Hopefully home Tues.

I don't know much more than that, but I know I appreciate the sentiments here at the forum.

Travis F.