Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Plains Shotgun Challenge 2010

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! This is for sure one of the "must shoot" events of the year. World class stages, world class sponsors, world class shooters, but most importantly, world class good times! smile.gif

Lookin forward to it Trapr.

M

Mikey - That borderlines on Brown-noseing.

I get more and more entries every week, if you waited until now to send in your entry,............HURRY.

Whataburger has agreed to help support the match. If I could just get Dairy Queen, i'd have something to give out to the unlucky few who get DQ'd!!!!! :devil:

trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

I get more and more entries every week, if you waited until now to send in your entry,............HURRY.

Whataburger has agreed to help support the match. If I could just get Dairy Queen, i'd have something to give out to the unlucky few who get DQ'd!!!!! :devil:

trapr

you get DQ and you can count me in.

If i do not receive another 2 entries for Modified division, we will not recognize it.

I do still have about 20 entries available. Those of you hoping to show up and shoot may want to rethink your plan, i have given a few people permission to do so, due to special circumstances, but i cannot take more than a few over our projected max. capacity.

Trapr

A few more entries have come in, and a few folks have dropped out for various reasons, so we can still handle about another 20-25 shooters easily enough.

Modified division will NOT be recognized, there does not seem to be enough interest.

squadding will be handled on a first come first serve basis, I already have special requests, and will try to accomodate all of those, but the cap. for a squad is going to be 15 so if I cannot get you all together with your buddies, think about breaking into more than one group, and i'll let you know if I need to act accordingly. The shooting schedule will be the same as last year, it worked great then, so we want to see if that was a fluke or if we got it right.

If weather develops all that will change, but we'll let you know at the shooters meeting.

Remember there will be a team shoot if we get enough interest, so think about who you want to split your money with, 3 members per team. Please let me know of your intentions when you register, if there is not enough interest for a team event I may go with an individual event that will run during the regular match, and you can pay as you try it out.

Trapr

I will have several Benelli M1's and a couple Nova's plus an 870 available for anyone that needs a loaner gun while theirs is being repaired by our gunsmith, or if theirs just possums up. i want everyone to finish the match, and I want our track record of NO DQ's to stand as well.

See you in a few weeks, or maybe in a few days.

Trapr

• 2 weeks later...

I know that it was posted here somewhere....but can't find it:

For us GPS savy geeks.....what is the lat/lon for the range?

35.7158°N 97.3017°W

+35° 42' 56.88", -97° 18' 6.12"

Or its about 2 beers east and 1/4 beers south of my house;)

Edited by jtischauser

I've been a bit under the weather the last couple of days, so let me apologize for the lack of last minute info. I thought for a minute that I wouldn't be able to attend my own match.

Lunch will be available at the range by the local 4H club, they did it last year and did a great job.

Tim, I see you got the lat/lon info you needed,

Sterling I called you back but could not leave a message,

Di no I am not sleeping with you SG, I didn't want any of the Benellifu to rub off on it.

See you all in a couple of days, with any luck.

Trapr

OK, its a few days away from me leaving for the match site if you haven't sent in your entry just do it at the match. I've had several people drop out for various reasons, and we were short of our max when they did, so we should be able to take all comers.

If you decide to just show up and shoot, please if you can show up early or on friday during the RO shoot so we don't have a delay in our start times. Do not expect to be able to shoot with your buddy, our squads are made and any last minute shooters will have to go where they will fit, we will try and accommodate you but first come first served. I am not bumping people from a squad just so a late entrant can shoot with a buddy. We will all get done at about the same time, and we will all start at the same time so there should be no issues there.

Last year we were on time and had no delays, I'm praying for good weather and no issues with back ups.

See you soon, Trapr