Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Irc

underlug

Underlug, You fit right in with the AZ Wildbunch. I know that's a terrible thing to say but if the shoe fits. I'll be headed out again also. I'll make my reservations with my cousin Tom Beaudette later next year. See you there.

My wife and I will be there again. There is one complication. Since Bubber talked me into shooting open I have borrowed my wifes 8 shot and stuck on a Cmore red dot sight. Now I don't want to give it back. So I'm trying to talk my wife into shooting her 8 shot with the Cmore instead of iron sights (which she likes and is very good at). Even if I talk her into shooting the red dot, at next year's IRC we'll have to share the gun, yuck (unless of course we can find away to buy another 627! )

At any rate, the IRC is way cool. It's fun to see every competitor with a revolver instead of the usual IPSC matches where we only see one or two at the most.

See ya there,

Paul

Let's see? You want to shoot with the WildBunch? I think Bubber decided to start charging admission to the WildBunch squad!? With what other squad could you have so much fun? :P

Dadoo running a stage with his pants down to his knees! Joyce just kicking Dadoo butt big time, thru the whole match. Bubber kicking eveyone when they are down and out!

Don't let Bubber leave you to believe Tom Beaudette is his cousin. He charged us double eveyone else last year! Besides giving Bubber the worst room in the hotel! Poor Bubbers roomate had to sleep with DOUBLE ear protection!

I hope to see eveyone there this year, IF Mamoo and I decide to go?

Mover, I just went to the Home page and I guess they would be firming up the dates. The IRC has had from 9 stages normally each year. This last one there were 10 stages and most were accuaracy heavy. A real fun match.

Underlug keep a lookout to ensure the dates coincide (sp) with your reservations.

Flex, I don't know if i can do this right, the home page is Icore Then go to 2004 matches.

Paul, What better reason to get another Revo?

They initially posted a 6/18 date, but that has been taken off. I'll watch, Bubber. You got to make sure Dadoo goes. The suspense of whether he'll end up nekkid or not is what makes the match. Phara: buy that gun or you can share mine.

• 1 month later...

Hello Revo folks, I plan on heading out to the IRC in 2004 for the first time, any tips on hotels or other things I should know ?? I didn't see a "match hotel" on the sign up app when I rec'vd it. What about ammo ?? do you folks bring your own loads or buy ICORE approved ammo while out there ? I'm sure I'll have more questions in the months leading up to the shoot, Thanks for any info. DaveP

Hey Dave, I roll my own and take em with me. I drive and don't fly it's only 1500 miles. With the Near to Far " Or as Rudy Waldinger calls it (NEAR AND FEAR)" Standards you have to know that you can hit an A zone at 50 yards. I am not comfortable with store bought. It might be fine but the paranoid in me says no. I stay at the Motel 6 outside of Morrow Bay. I think others stay in Morrow Bay, a bit higher. It should be a fun match. Hope to see you there. rdd

Can't make it. I have to teach an LEO class that week. Lets see, I can teach the class and cash the check, or I can travel to the West Coast and spend money. (My wife just called, she obviously heard my brain wave patterns change, and wanted to make sure I was all right.) I teach.