Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Christmas decorations up in September

D.Hayden

It's too early!

San Francisco (basically a nut house anyways - don't et me started) - started putting up Christmas decorations on Tuesday....

Their excuse was the stores wanted them by November 1st.. and this is how long it takes..

I remember they always use to go up right after Thanksgiving...

In a few years, they'll just stay up year-round.

It's too early!

San Francisco (basically a nut house anyways - don't et me started) - started putting up Christmas decorations on Tuesday....

Their excuse was the stores wanted them by November 1st.. and this is how long it takes..

I remember they always use to go up right after Thanksgiving...

In a few years, they'll just stay up year-round.

thanx fer reminding me, dave. gotta get started soon...

post-2786-1253894064_thumb.jpg

Boxed Christmas cards on sale at King Soopers, it's depressing. When I was a kid they didn't put up Christmas displays until the beginning of December, it made it special, now you get Christmas cards in September, Halloween on sale in August, what's next, the 4th of July in January ?

Edited by BritinUSA

Yep, I service a local Target (I sell potato chips, so I'm a Vendor) and last week they were boxing up all the Back to School stuff and starting to put out the Halloween stuff. This week, finished putting the Halloween stuff up on Monday. Tuesday started putting Christmas stuff on the next row over.

I kinda want the ol' days back, at least how somethings were done.