Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-ville Sept 5th USPSA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw where Pat put the zap on ole Chad !!!! :cheers:

Hop

It seems they trade back and forth quite a bit. I would say they split matches pretty close to 50/50. I can say I haven't see two guys in any division go at it like they do. It seems every match they trade off and whoever wins is by 1-2%. Always so close. I really enjoy watching these guys go at it. Neither has a problem helping the other one out. Good stuff to squad with these guys. Either one is quick to say good job to each other regardless of the outcome........great people and great competitors

Flyin

Hop

It seems they trade back and forth quite a bit. I would say they split matches pretty close to 50/50. I can say I haven't see two guys in any division go at it like they do. It seems every match they trade off and whoever wins is by 1-2%. Always so close. I really enjoy watching these guys go at it. Neither has a problem helping the other one out. Good stuff to squad with these guys. Either one is quick to say good job to each other regardless of the outcome........great people and great competitors

Flyin

That is always fun as well. It keeps each shooter pushing the next to become better.

Thanks for the kind words John. Right back at you too in referencing "great people. great competitors"

I am grateful to have Chad around. A very, very good shooter. It still amazes me that I can occasionally squeak out a win.

John forgot to mention that once earlier this year we both won the same match! :wacko: Our scores were so close that when a stage a few days after the match was over was threw out our places reversed, 1 to 2 and 2 to 1.

Congrats on your victory John :cheers: .

Can't wait till State, see you all there.

Hop

Flyin