Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Manny Bragg

zhunter

Congratulations Sherwynn.

Sherwynn has been around many years and has always been a stand up guy. I'm sure he'll do a good job for our Area.

Any Area Championships take a huge expenditure of time and resources, so it's not unusual for any one group to only do 2 or 3. It does quickly lead to burnout.

Now if Mr. Greenfield would only put down the Open Blaster and do a little Revo Work, all would be good.

Manny did a pretty good job, considering his deep involvement in the training side.

So, "THANKS" Manny, hope you still make it back once in a while.

Dave Williams

I'd like to thank E.B. for his efforts as Area Director over the past several years. I've always been proud to have Manny as our representative on the board of directors, and have always found him to be a very fine individual on both a personal and professional level.

Likewise, Sherwyn is a great choice to take over the helm for Area 3. He's got tons of experience as a USPSA competitor, range officer, and match director. And perhaps even more importantly, Sherwyn is a fair-minded guy with excellent judgment, and he's very good at handling people and problems. I was on the same squad with Sherwyn a couple years ago when a minor controversy broke out between one of the competitors and a couple members of the match staff. When it became apparent the grumbling wasn't going to stop on its own, Sherwyn took the initiative to take the competitor aside and talk with him about the situation in a direct but considerate way (I overheard bits and pieces of the conversation), and it really helped diffuse things in a positive way. We can expect excellent leadership from Sherwyn in his new role as Area Director.