Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals question

CPUFIXER

I'm a noob when it comes to the Nationals, so just to get me straight....

I see that it is half day shooting from Thurs-Sat. Each with 6 stages. (lim/lim10/rev)

Does this mean I'll shoot over a two day period? (12 stages total) or 3 day period? (18 stages total)

many thanks....

I'm a noob when it comes to the Nationals, so just to get me straight....

I see that it is half day shooting from Thurs-Sat. Each with 6 stages. (lim/lim10/rev)

Does this mean I'll shoot over a two day period? (12 stages total) or 3 day period? (18 stages total)

many thanks....

It means 6 stages DAILY..some days, half day morning, some days half day late afternoon.

good luck and thanks for supporting the sport! You'll have a blast and such GREAT PROPS!

I'm still waiting on official word (competitor's packet coming in the mail), but those who have rec'd their packets say the stage counts are down to 16 vs the original 18.

Still loads of fun though, and more time to enjoy the local scene.

The map showing the directions from the match hotel to the range are a little indistinct on my copy from the shooter packet:

The link below is to Mapquest which shows a clearer image of the route

Mapquest Link

The range entrance is on the left just after the road turns to the SouthWest

Edited by BritinUSA

Your shooting schedule will be either morning/afternoon/morning or Afternoon/morning/afternoon (3 days) for Limited/revolver/L10. I recieved my packet last Thursday. Not much info in it though. Stages for the 2008 Nationals were posted on 08/08/2008, so we should expect to see them up on the Nationals page very soon.

Good Luck, HAVE FUN....

Recieved my competitor's packet also last week but only gave me information

about Las Vegas and shooting range map. Nothing much on the SQUAD? It does say that competitors packet

must be picked up at the New Orleans match hotel between 1-6pm on Friday(No changes in squadding information)NO EXCEPTIONS!

I do hope they post the stages soon.

SB

The map showing the directions from the match hotel to the range are a little indistinct on my copy from the shooter packet:

The link below is to Mapquest which shows a clearer image of the route

Mapquest Link

The range entrance is on the left just after the road turns to the SouthWest

There is a big flood basin on the left side of the road, as soon as you pass the flood basin there will be a small ridge- the driveway is on the other side of the ridge. Look for a white gate with a white sign, and some buildings a few hundred yards up the road.