Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

As long as I am not going to miss my little girls birth...I plan on being there. She is due on August 14th. But I plan to make every effort to be there.

So there is a chance for someone else to finally win the Production Division at the EAGC match!

Aint that the truth LOL

I am a Team Hack Fu junior shooter in training! I hope you get to make it to the mach Todd and if not congrats!

EAGC rules, Good Lord willing and the creeks dont rise me and the wife will be there! I wish we could make it to more monthly matches because of all the great stages and good people associated with EAGC.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as I am not going to miss my little girls birth...I plan on being there. She is due on August 14th. But I plan to make every effort to be there.

Yep, family first.

You take care of your wife and daughter and I'll take care of Cherl's Brownies.

Good Luck and Gods speed.

Ronnie

The Practical Marksman LLC and Capt Huskey were generous enough to loan EAGC some additional steel for a side match at the Anniversary match. One of the Steel Challenge stages, "Smoke-N-Hope" will be set up and folks will get a shot at shooting it. I'm going to come up with a really nice prize package for the winner with the fastest time. Mark K. can tell everyone the details, but it is going to be SUPER exciting. We'll probably be there until dark shooting it. I am also going to have a little something special for the winner of the "Team Swiss Cake Rolls". Whoever from that group wins will get a little sumpin' sumpin' on the side.

The Practical Marksman LLC and Capt Huskey were generous enough to loan EAGC some additional steel for a side match at the Anniversary match. One of the Steel Challenge stages, "Smoke-N-Hope" will be set up and folks will get a shot at shooting it. I'm going to come up with a really nice prize package for the winner with the fastest time. Mark K. can tell everyone the details, but it is going to be SUPER exciting. We'll probably be there until dark shooting it. I am also going to have a little something special for the winner of the "Team Swiss Cake Rolls". Whoever from that group wins will get a little sumpin' sumpin' on the side.

"The" team is most appreciative. :cheers:

Side match sounds cool too!

I'm also bringin a few addon goodies for the giveaway.

Thanks Bobby :cheers:

The side event will be Smoke and Hope: Something like $5 for 3 runs, you keep your best - enter as many times as you want. Prize schedule to determined later.

BTW: We should have our new MGM Whirly Gig (Texas Star type thing), and several other moving targets we have never had before.

We expect to have food available for purchase.

We may be closing the rifle range to provide additional parking, and closing the area in front of the pistol bays to parking.

Mark K.

OpenShooterGirl Posted Jul 25 2009, 11:51 AM

I can't wait! Bobby and I are postponing the store Grand Opening by a couple of weeks so we can shoot this match- it's THAT good! And Ronnie, I'll fight you for Cheryl's brownies!

OK, I give up. Man, I hate to get beat by a Girl. :sight::blush:

Ronnie

I am also going to have a little something special for the winner of the "Team Swiss Cake Rolls". Whoever from that group wins will get a little sumpin' sumpin' on the side.

That is way cool Bobby. This is probably going to be one of the best matches of the year! I'll see if there is something I can add to the prize table too.

:cheers:

OpenShooterGirl Posted Jul 25 2009, 11:51 AM

I can't wait! Bobby and I are postponing the store Grand Opening by a couple of weeks so we can shoot this match- it's THAT good! And Ronnie, I'll fight you for Cheryl's brownies!

OK, I give up. Man, I hate to get beat by a Girl. :sight::blush:

Ronnie

No worries there Ronnie, she's going to be stuck on a plane to Austin Texas while we're out shooting. :(

I can't begin to tell you how bummed about it she is, but when work calls...

• 2 weeks later...

For all our Grandbagging and Sandbagging friends, as well as those of us that just hope not to embarrass ourselves in the classifier:

The classifier for this match will be CM06-03 Can You Count.

Also you will see new (for us) props and targets.

Additionally: Besides Smoke and Hope as a side event, we will have two other side events 1) another speed event that will favor the fast & accurate, and 2) an accuracy event for those of us that leave speed in the truck when we show up at the match.

The 3 side events will have prized packages for each of them.

The price for the side events is 3 runs for $5 - but that now means that for your $5 you can shoot each of the side events once, or one event three times, or whatever you want. A Run on the speed events are 5 targets with time stopping on the stop plate (smoke and hope) or last target on the other speed event. The accuracy event will consist of 5 shots.

If there are ties in the accuracy event, there will be a shoot-off, and a set time (to be announced) following the final shot of the match.

The speed events will be open for shooting as long as there are shooters willing to stay, pay, and shoot it, or mandatory range closing at Sundown. Prized would be shipped to winners. In the unlikely event that there is a tie in the speed events, ties will be broken by the second fastest time recorded by the shooters.

More prizes for the Raffle continue to come in. Right now we have over 65 items for the drawing. Prizes donated by CQB Firearms, EAGC, Freedom Gunworks, Shooters Connection, Brian Enos, CPWSA, Shooters of Columbus, and more. We have been receiving tremendous support for this match and hope you come out and thank the sponsors for their generosity.

We will be giving away at least one gun, gas grill, pistol cases, rifle cases, shirts, cleaning kits, range bag, brass bags, pocket knives, flashlights, books, brass, and more. We have been continuing to receive items from sponsors as the match gets nearer.

Mark K

Edited by Mark K

EAGC USPSA MATCH 8-16-09

***ANNIVERSARY USPSA MATCH THIS MONTH****

PRIZES, PRIZES, PRIZES

MAIN PRIZES

1 - Charles Daly shotgun (CQB Firearms), 1 - 22LR rifle/scope combo (Freedom Gunworks), 1 - DTI AR lower (Shooters of Columbus),1 - gas grill (EAGC).

6 stages, classifier CM06-03, 3 side events

We will be giving all prizes away at random by pulling shooter numbers.

There will also be several side matches going on with a prize payout to the winner of each event.

Right now we have over 75 items for the drawing. Prizes donated by CQB Firearms, EAGC, Freedom Gunworks, Shooters Connection, Brian Enos, CPWSA, Shooters of Columbus, and more. We have been receiving tremendous support for this match and hope you come out and thank the sponsors for their generosity.

We will be giving away 2 complete guns and one AR15 lower, gas grill, pistol cases, rifle cases, shirts, cleaning kits, range bag, brass bags, pocket knives, flashlights, books, brass, and more. We have been continuing to receive items from sponsors as the match gets nearer.

The match fee will remain the same $20. Side events will be $5 for 3 runs per entry. You can shoot the side events multiple times and keep your best run. We will be doing some speed events and accuracy events so bring your A game.

There will also be a food vendor set up selling hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, chips, and soft drinks.

We really hope to see all of you at the range to share in the 1st anniversary of USPSA at EAGC. Thanks for a year of support guys. This is OUR way of saying thanks to you.

EAGC is having their 1YR USPSA ANV match this Sunday (16 AUG 2009) and I for one am definately excited. Anyone who's been to the regular matches knows this is one of the "must make" matches of the month.

The anniversary match has over 75 prizes that are given away by random drawing last time I checked. This includes 2 complete guns (A Charles Daly Shotgun and a .22LR rifle/scope combo), a AR lower, and EVEN A GAS GRILL! Other prizes are pistol cases, shirts, cleaning kits, rifle cases, books, range bags, pocket knives, flashlights, etc, etc, etc! The list goes on and on.....

They'll be 3 side events with payouts to the winners. 5 dollars for 3 runs...shoot as many times as you want and keep your best run!

They'll even be a vedor set up selling food! How can you beat a Sunday packed with all this excitement!? The best part....EAGC is putting on this match with no added expense to the shooter...it's still the regular match fee of 20 dollars! We support EAGC...they support US!

Don't miss your chance to come out and shoot with some of the best people I know. I can't wait for this match! Come say hey...I'll be the guy in the white sleevless shirt B) (had to put that one in their since all the guys give me such a hard time over it) grippin' and rippin' it in Open class!

If you're coming put a post up supporting EAGC! DON"T MISS THIS MATCH IF YOU CAN MAKE IT!

--Lanzo

Got a note this evening from Tony Pignato at Velocity Shooter today, unfortunately telling me that he would be unable to attend the match, but his is going to add three 1400 Pelican cases and three Velocity Shooter T-Shirts to our prize pile.

Thanks Tony.

Mark K

Got a note this evening from Tony Pignato at Velocity Shooter today, unfortunately telling me that he would be unable to attend the match, but his is going to add three 1400 Pelican cases and three Velocity Shooter T-Shirts to our prize pile.

Thanks Tony.

Mark K

That's very cool, Antny!

I hope there's a 2X in there.

Freedom Gun Works, and Bobby & Susan Keigans personally have made some great donations. Because much of their donations are the basis for the prize packages of the Side Event, I do not want to enumerate them here, now.

Thanks to FGW, Bobby, and Susan.

Mark K

Freedom Gun Works, and Bobby & Susan Keigans personally have made some great donations. Because much of their donations are the basis for the prize packages of the Side Event, I do not want to enumerate them here, now.

Thanks to FGW, Bobby, and Susan.

Mark K

Thanks, folks!