Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be great. SingleStack......pressure from the rest of TSCR.......a delicious prize..........something fantastic is gonna happen I'm sure! Watch out TM, SS is going to out point you this week!

Looky here :yawn: The newbie wants to jump in and talk smack with the Big Boys. I tell ya what fattop, as soon as you get your video clips down to 1/3 longer than everyonelse's (instead of 2 or 3 times as long) we will let you play. Until then, shush, watch and learn. :closedeyes:

Harsh!

:roflol:

Looky here :yawn: The newbie wants to jump in and talk smack with the Big Boys. I tell ya what fattop, as soon as you get your video clips down to 1/3 longer than everyonelse's (instead of 2 or 3 times as long) we will let you play. Until then, shush, watch and learn. :closedeyes:

OUCH.........FRIENDS are great aren't they................ :ph34r:

Edited by DrawandDuck

You guys all have fun.......I won't be able to attend this awesome anniversary match I have been so looking forward to.....but I have a little something needing some of my attention. Go TSCR!!!! Y'all make sure to jam out with your clam out.

post-8688-1250280336_thumb.jpg post-8688-1250280397_thumb.jpg

Shes awesome isn't she?

I've got to start training the next womens champion.

Tod I'm still trying to figure out how YOU can make something so purty!!!

ETA :roflol: I know some of you other guys have thought the same thing! :roflol:

I gots me a purty wife...uhhhhhmmm

I guess she just had more to do with it than me. :lol:

Man, I STILL cannot believe I'm gonna miss this match! AARRRGGGHHH!!! I'll be in the air headed to Austin, TX about the time things start getting good.

Alan, I know it's going to be fabulous. You've got a great setup crew AND the support of a lot of great people too. Have fun, relax and get some sleep between now and then!

Have a great one, everybody. Shoot some A's for me! ;)

This is going to be great. SingleStack......pressure from the rest of TSCR.......a delicious prize..........something fantastic is gonna happen I'm sure! Watch out TM, SS is going to out point you this week!

Did he say, 'Fattop'???

:unsure:

That's just wrong.

Did he say, 'Fattop'???

That's just wrong.

oooopsss

did I miss a "l"? :rolleyes:

Did he say, 'Fattop'???

That's just wrong.

oooopsss

did I miss a "l"? :rolleyes:

Nope....... :ph34r:

You guys all have fun.......I won't be able to attend this awesome anniversary match I have been so looking forward to.....but I have a little something needing some of my attention. Go TSCR!!!! Y'all make sure to jam out with your clam out.

post-8688-1250280336_thumb.jpg post-8688-1250280397_thumb.jpg

Shes awesome isn't she?

I've got to start training the next womens champion.

First lady GM? Again congrats. :cheers:

I'm a "D". It may be a fat "D", but still a "D". I allowed to be slow.

I'm a "D". It may be a fat "D", but still a "D". I allowed to be slow.

oooooo

He resorts to the "poor little 'ol me" routine.

You can do better than that...