Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Things you bought for the sport

Hits:

FB-15 Firebird, HSMITH Tuned Mags, 1050, Springer Ion Bond, JPL Precision Gunsmithing, CED 7k, +1 landsharks, Burner Single Stack Grips and the Great Friends I have made in this sport.

Misses:

Some mags and holsters I cant name right now cause of mod restrictions and my first two "custom" limited 6" pistols.

Edited by Putty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hits- Dillon 550. SV sight tracker, Bear creek Bullets, Underarmor cleats. Rudy glasses. CR speed gear, loctite,Winchester primers,Howard light muffs, EGW undersize dies, case gages, Aftec extractors. FGW tuned mags, eventually, lol. Solo 1000 powder

Misses- Remington Primers, cheap no name muffs, certain superstar mag tuners.IBF's, but there is no choice in a SV. Power pistol powder. Build your own mags .

Hit: Jim Anglin Built 6" gun purchased in the classifieds here.

Miss: Can not think of anything right now. The good thing about the shooting sports is if you purchase something that does not work for you, there is a pretty good market to sell it.

Bought some of those ankle weights; filled with sand.

Put them on my wrists while shooting, seeing if it would help with draws/transitions. Got used to having them on while shooting, but when I took them off the gun felt so light in my hands I would physically be lifting the gun upwards, even when not shooting.

FY42385