Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This Guy Has to Know the Mall Ninja

Graham Smith

When bad things happen, I'm imagining the conversation in his head.... "okay the first two rounds are for windshields and the next two are for winter jackets.... or was it two rounds for t-shirts THEN the windshield..."

or..... load up one of those fancy extended "clips" and insert a green tracer before the armor piercing rounds, and a red one before the frangibles. Or was is a red tracer before the incendiary rounds and a green one before the black talons.

Ah crap, just throw the thing at the bad guy, and run like hell.

:roflol:

Okay... I know some of you will "go off on me" because of this response... but I used to live next door to the U. S. Marshall in charge of the Port of Houston. His guys all carried .45 caliber 1911s and every other round was a JHP and the others were FMJs.

Interrupting drug shippments was their full time job... and they met a lot of very bad guys. The concept was ... they were all trained to ALWAYS double tap a target......and since they often ran into body armour (some was high quality and some home made)... the FMJs increased the penetration and enertia if the bullet hit a vest.

No idea, but I'm sure his expert friend can direct him to the local tactical wadcutter store. Maybe 9mm WCs can go round corners that's why you don't find them at usual civilian stores. :lol: