Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a KSC/KWA Glock 17

Micah

*sigh* After being a bit snobby about the whole airsoft thing, Duane has convinced me that for the cost of a few thousand bullets I could successfully fortify my dryfire practice with an airsoft routine.

After doing bunches of research here and on other sites, I believe that the KSC/KWA brands are the best in the business. Reliability is a must, as well as a metal slide...two features found in the above mentioned brands.

Now...where the heck does one find a place to buy such a toy?

TIA

^ Flyin the link goes to Facebook.

LOL, no clue how I mangaged that. Make sure you check out all the guns. There are several companies on the site that has Glock guns

Here

Den

Here is some info on KSC cleaning and maintenance for the G17

Here

Here is a glock already decked out

Decked out Glock

Bunch of custom guns from that Redwolf carries

Redwolf guns

That should keep you busy for awhile

Edited by Flyin40

Have you checked www.airsplat.com ?

They had my G17 when no one else did.

You also want:

The $5 BB speedloader Airsplat sells (trust me, this is worth it's weight in gold)

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AC-BB-SPDLOADER.htm

Black BBs (can't see, won't keep using as tracer fire instead of the sights)

Propane adapter

second magazine (airsplat's site *said* they were out of stock, but it arrived with everything else)

Edited by MemphisMechanic

I think I found the right gun for the best price...CLICK ME DARN IT!!!

Now for a very stupid question...what weight bb is optimal? I know that black is the way to go to avoid the "tracer" syndrome...

.2 is the one for gas blowback. Buy the green gas-2 cans for 12 gives approx 6K shots, valve is on the can. Have fun. Here's what I got from Airsplat: KSC 17 on top. That's my real Glock 17 and Serpa hoster on the lower left-works fine.

E Hobby Asia seems to have good prices on KSC Glock 34's and 17's, I am thinking about ordering one from there. The only thing that has held me back so far is ordering overseas, I've just never done that.

I had the same concerns. I placed an order from EHobbyAsia and Airsplat on the same day. Stuff from EHobbyAsia arrived first. Price check including shipping. I found that buying the pistol from EHobbyAsia and all of the accessories from Airsplat was the better deal. I think Airsplat has free shipping over $100.

I got my propane adapter from ShortyUSA.com. It is the all metal version. I second the post about the BB Loader. It is one of the best accessories you can get.

This whole "You need black pellets so you're not distracted by the sight of light colored pellets flying downrange" thing is something that many people tell me happens - and I believe them - that I have never personally experienced. Really, if you're looking at your sights - and you should be - how could you see the pellets flying downrange? I just don't. I have absolutely no problem running white pellets.

E Hobby Asia seems to have good prices on KSC Glock 34's and 17's, I am thinking about ordering one from there. The only thing that has held me back so far is ordering overseas, I've just never done that.

I had the same concerns. I placed an order from EHobbyAsia and Airsplat on the same day. Stuff from EHobbyAsia arrived first. Price check including shipping. I found that buying the pistol from EHobbyAsia and all of the accessories from Airsplat was the better deal. I think Airsplat has free shipping over $100.

I got my propane adapter from ShortyUSA.com. It is the all metal version. I second the post about the BB Loader. It is one of the best accessories you can get.

Thanks for the info. I guess I have to stop being a chicken and order one up.

FYI...

FranDoc had some biodegradable (soy based?) pellets. From what I have seen (not much), they stay together just as well as the plastic BB's.

I just got the broom out and cleaned up the plastic BB's from the other night. No big deal, but we limited the shooting to the garage area.

Go to airsplat.com for a KSC/KWA Glock 17.

The best bbs you can get are KSC .20g highly polished. They are biodegradable to. The is $11.99 for 4000 on airsplat.